Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you treat your cute virgin wife (if God or someone gave one to you)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
Say God, Jewish God, Allah, etc. Came down and granted you an 8/10 virgin girl who loved you and you were to marry her. (Lets say if she divorces you or is unfaithful she vanishes)

How would you treat her?
Would you buy her things? Be nice? Treat her as property?
What if she denied you sex sometimes? What would you do then?

I imagine quite a few people would immediately turn to cucks and bow down to her whims, but I'd like to know from everyone.

fuck her pussy

If she is loyal (which is impossible but we assume) I would treat her good,of course

Hard to imagine when I haven't had contact with non-family females. Generally, I am a very nice and caring person. But I am very cheap and I hate spending money on useless things and that could be a problem because it would be hard for me to buy her gifts.

Better Incel than Cuck or I could lock her up in my personal sex dungeon.

Not gonna lie, if I had a 8/10 NAWALT I would treat her like a princess and would do anything to protect her, take her out, etc. Call me a cuck but deep down we all know that if girls treated us lovingly, we would do the same.

I have some fantasies but i don't want to explain them.

Not gonna lie, if I had a 8/10 NAWALT I would treat her like a princess and would do anything to protect her, take her out, etc. Call me a cuck but deep down we all know that if girls treated us lovingly, we would do the same.
You can treat someone nicely without being a cuck.

Does she have the same beliefs and behavior as modern foids? In that case I would keep her as a pet in my sex dungeon.

Otherwise, I would definitely dote on her, but I wouldn't be controlled by her at all. I would fuck her whenever I feel like it, and I would only do things for her or buy her things when I find it acceptable.

The same as she'd treat me. Also, if she cheats on me I'm going to force her to watch the human centipede for a week straight.

Everyone who says they wouldn't bend over backwards for her is lying so hard. Just shut the fuck up and admit it.
And God, "Jewish" God and Allah are all the same. Allah is the Arabic word for God. It's hilarious when retarded Christian islamophobes say bad things about Allah because they're offending their own God. JFL at giga stupidity.

Say God, Jewish God, Allah, etc. Came down and granted you an 8/10 virgin girl who loved you and you were to marry her. (Lets say if she divorces you or is unfaithful she vanishes)

How would you treat her?

I imagine quite a few people would immediately turn to cucks and bow down to her whims, but I'd like to know from everyone.

If you knew she wasn't going to punish you for treating her nicely by leaving you or being unfaithful, then you could have the luxury of being nice to her.

I would be a good boyfriend and treat her nice, if she was nice to me.

very well. like a daughter

If you knew she wasn't going to punish you for treating her nicely by leaving you or being unfaithful, then you could have the luxury of being nice to her.

If there was a guarantee that she would not leave me for a better-looking or rich man and would always remain loyal, then of course I would love her and treat her as well as possible. But there are no loyal women and no women who are able to love sub 8 men, so the whole thing is just a dream :(

Treat her like a fellow soldier on campaign...

If she is loyal (which is impossible but we assume) I would treat her good,of course
Cuck answer, if god gives a virgin you should treat her bad, just not enough so white knights sue you, if you don't do this you are going to get cucked.

Make her a (shit)sandwich.

Cuck answer, if god gives a virgin you should treat her bad, just not enough so white knights sue you, if you don't do this you are going to get cucked.
You dont know what i meant by threating good boyo

fakecel if she doesn't choose to vanish after laying her eyes on you

i would treat her with 1hr sunlight
the rest of the time she can spend in my dungeon

Last edited:
Move with her to an Amish settlement or strict religious group, western society would corrupt her in no time and she'd seek out giga chad like social media, movies and shows are telling her to.

We would team up and milk the cucks.

I would treat her good but that would probably cause her to leave me.

If she’s 100% loyal then of course you would because she would be the only perfect woman to ever exist. It’s not being a cuck if she’s a virgin and will never cheat on you. A cuck is a guy that treats a roastie like a princess and then gets dumped for Tyrone/Chad.

Like the most bluepilled romantic dream, as long as she treated me well in return. Occasional denied sex wouldn't be a problem, but I'd sure as hell be suspicious, and if she started acting strangely in any way I'd investigate and act accordingly.

If she really likes me, isn't a cunt that wants my money, leave me or be unfaithful with a chad or any other tier, I would treat her the best way I could with the best things I can give, what does this mean? I don't know, I really don't fucking know, and this is the worst part, if this happened I can only make promises because I was never able to dream properly with this happening, I can't have any clue on how things would or should be, there was never a plan, there was never real scenario that I could base this situation, my inceldom negated me the pleasure of dreaming with a real relationship.

How would you treat her?
Bolded answers your last two questions.

If we're living in fantasy land, I choose not to marry.

I'd have her work and support me, and I would have sex with her everyday. I'd make her get other girls for threesomes.

Basically I'd exploit her for money and sex.

You can't be cucked by someone who really loves you

I would segregate her. Then i’ll Start the monarch mind kontrol plan.

First i’ll Drug her, then i’ll Try to ipnotize her. Then I’ll impregnate her multiple times. I’ll abort male babies to keep the new generation of female sexual slaves segregated, and repeat the process.

Maybe I could start a business selling sexual slaves to incels like you.

I'd probably be overfilled with so much joy that she'd just get in a good mood from being near me. I'd explore the sense of touch with her, some days I'd pin her down and fuck her until we both pass out from the pleasure and other days we could just chill and cuddle. I'd put a couple babies in her. If she loves me, as was stated in the OP, then she not wanting to have sex sometimes would be OK because she'd make up for it on the next occasion. The rules that make it so that she can't cheat without vanishing means there is absolutely no reason not to treat her like you'd like her to treat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.