Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you torture someone?

Yes, but only women and simps

Strap the victim to a bike with a sandpaper covered dildo attatched to the seat. Victim is fully naked, the brakes are cut, and the seat electrocutes the victim if the person slows down. Extremely hilly terrain btw

Last edited:
Make them look at my face

I’ll give them a burger

Strap the victim to a bike with a sandpaper covered dildo attatched to the seat. Victim is fully naked, the brakes are cut, and the seat electrocutes the victim if the person slows down. Extremely hilly terrain btw
I think I would just stop and hope I eventually get killed from the electrocution.

i would make them live in Indian for a year

A- hand cuff them to a beam so their feet can never touch the ground and all their weight is on them 24/7.

B- have a wooden horse (from old times) beneath them with blades strapped facing up so they will bleed if they aren't tensed or if they relax in anyway.

C- (not label) red hot metal rod I poke and stab at them when I want to see them struggle.

D- make it go on for years

You can never truly make normies and women suffer as much as they make us suffer. The best you can do is to destroy their life as much as possible.

I would force them to read bluepill comments on reddit.

They should create a thread : How would you torture an incel

every torture in existence and keep them alive as possible

like this