Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you solve inceldom if you became a dictator?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★
Say, if you became a dictator in your country. What steps would you take in order to solve inceldom?

i would give 0 shits about inceldom as a dictator because i would have access to unlimited harem and thats all i care about

Hard to say, tbh. I know my first steps would be to ban government support for single mothers, which would disincentivize them from getting pregnant from a chad who will just leave her. I would also ban alimony to women in divorce and make it so the divorce laws do not favor women. Next steps are to ban onlyfans and diversity hiring that favors women. After that, I would start destroying social media that boosts women's egos. Paternity tests would become mandatory. This will all make women depend on men more and be more incentivized to get with a looksmatched man who will be loyal instead of getting pumped and dumped by chad. I'd love to make it mandatory for any man unable to find a gf to get a government provided one, but this would be nearly impossible to actually make work. We need to incentivize the women to date guys like us on their own. I would also take women's right to vote away and ban feminism all together. If any women gets caught being a feminist, she will be enlisted in the military mandatorily and be forced to go to the front lines should there ever be a war. Also, prostitution would be legalized everywhere with a strict cap on price (maybe $50) so even the absolute truecels could still pay for it regularly.

Copied from my other post:
1. Gender selective breeding

Sex selection treatment should be free for all couples. Every household that wishes to have male children must pass a test considering their financial situation, personality, and compatibility of both parents (single mothers/fathers will not be allowed to have male children no matter what) Everyone else must only produce female children. If a male is born illegally, he will be put up for adoption and his parents will be arrested/heavily fined.

Foids always complain that they are underrepresented in the workforce and that their "issues" are not taken seriously. Men complain about how skewed the dating market is in women's favor. Well, this solution makes everybody happy.
:feelsLSD:

2. Genetically engineer humans to give birth to more female babies naturally
Self explanatory.

Hard to say, tbh. I know my first steps would be to ban government support for single mothers, which would disincentivize them from getting pregnant from a chad who will just leave her. I would also ban alimony to women in divorce and make it so the divorce laws do not favor women. Next steps are to ban onlyfans and diversity hiring that favors women. After that, I would start destroying social media that boosts women's egos. Paternity tests would become mandatory. This will all make women depend on men more and be more incentivized to get with a looksmatched man who will be loyal instead of getting pumped and dumped by chad. I'd love to make it mandatory for any man unable to find a gf to get a government provided one, but this would be nearly impossible to actually make work. We need to incentivize the women to date guys like us on their own. I would also take women's right to vote away and ban feminism all together. If any women gets caught being a feminist, she will be enlisted in the military mandatorily and be forced to go to the front lines should there ever be a war. Also, prostitution would be legalized everywhere with a strict cap on price (maybe $50) so even the absolute truecels could still pay for it regularly.
paradise

Sounds pretty good

Just spitballing a few things that came to my head:

Restore the patriarchy, aka its okay to beat your wife if she misbehaves. There's a good thread somewhere on here about how women dont actually know the difference between being rewarded and not being punished

Remove their right to vote

Remove their right to initiate divorce

Remove their right to work jobs if they have a kid(s)

Inceldom was not an issue when women were dependent on men. But female independence has allowed them to be chad only

Also, you know how the media managed to make women love niggers and prettyboy kpop rice even though women used to think they were disgusting? I would force the media to do the same thing except instead of niggers and prettyboys, theyd try to make average looking men desireable. Give average and below average men a media halo to compete with chads natural looks

Restore the patriarchy, aka its okay to beat your wife if she misbehaves. There's a good thread somewhere on here about how women dont actually know the difference between being rewarded and not being punished

Inceldom was not an issue when women were dependent on men. But female independence has allowed them to be chad only

Also, you know how the media managed to make women love niggers and prettyboy kpop rice even though women used to think they were disgusting? I would force the media to do the same thing except instead of niggers and prettyboys, theyd try to make average looking men desireable. Give average and below average men a media halo to compete with chads natural looks
Based. Back even 100 years ago when women depended on men, inceldom was hardly an issue. Heck, my grandfather would have been an incel if born in our generation most likely, but he had 10 kids in the 40s and 50s. Women have too much freedom, too much societal support, and too little respect for average and below average men. We definitely would have to make the average working class man look good and desirable.

Very based. This is exactly what I would do actually

1. Mass deportation program. Inceldom can never truly be solved in a multiracial environment.

2. Take foids out of the workforce. Social media, dating apps, etc. only serve to exacerbate the issue that is foids no longer needing to tolerate oofy-doofies as a result of being able to achieve money and status on their own.

There would be a lot more steps, considering minimizing inceldom on a societal scale is a complicated task, but I feel the above two steps are the most crucial in achieving it

The immediate, permanent, irrevocable ban of all female "rights" whatsoever. Mandatory blackpill classes in school and university. Skipping said classes results in a 10 month prison sentence per day skipped. 2 years every day missed for foids.

The immediate, permanent, irrevocable ban of all female "rights" whatsoever. Mandatory blackpill classes in school and university. Skipping said classes results in a 10 month prison sentence per day skipped. 2 years every day missed for foids.
I agree with this, however I would leave the university part out. If I was a dictator there would be no schools or universities as we know them today. I might make a thread about this in the future where I will explain my ideas further

Mandatory blackpill classes in school and university.
This is a good idea. Though rather than a general “blackpill” class, it should specifically pertain to human sociobiological dynamics (aka it should exclude things like PSL and looksmaxxing). It should also be compulsory for males only, since it would only teach foids how to be better manipulators

This is a good idea. Though rather than be a general “blackpill” class, it should specifically pertain to human sociobiological dynamics (aka it should exclude things like PSL and looksmaxxing). It should also be compulsory for males only, since it would only teach foids how to be better manipulators
Blackpill is already inherent to all of us so I don't think having classes about it would be necessary. Maybe only if everyone was still deluded with the bluepill and yes, in that case those classes would be male only

Blackpill is already inherent to all of us so I don't think having classes about it would be necessary. Maybe only if everyone was still deluded with the bluepill and yes, in that case those classes would be male only
The blackpill itself is inherent to us but blackpill knowledge isn’t. It would be necessary to make such a course compulsory for males in order to justify “oppressing” females and stop any “social progress” in the gender equality department from ever happening

a lot of people are too stupid or lack the mental fortitude to accept the blackpill exists so I think for most its necessary

a lot of people are too stupid or lack the mental fortitude to accept the blackpill exists so I think for most its necessary
True. Most people are simply too brainwashed nowadays

Round up and kill every left wing, muslim, or pussy-worshiping man in the country. This would lead to a surplus of women and it would be far easier for incels to find someone to date.

If that doesn't work in some cases maybe force convicted criminal foids to get with incels while they are in prison.

Round up and kill every left wing, muslim, or pussy-worshiping man in the country. This would lead to a surplus of women and it would be far easier for incels to find someone to date.

If that doesn't work in some cases maybe force convicted criminal foids to get with incels while they are in prison.
Based

Copied from my other post:
Yes, exactly that.

Additionally, allow people to select for beauty so that more Chads/Stacies are produced and people have an easier time in relationships anyway.

I would ban cell phones/internet and instill a matchmaking program. I would outlaw tattoos and those who get them will have to pay me $100 a month. There would be a height limit on dating. No more than 10 inch difference.

All are tracked and if she is caught trying to attend a house party she gets a free ride to my sex dungeon where she can do sexy things with me instead of Chad.

Everyone is required to be with their looksmatch.

Say, if you became a dictator in your country. What steps would you take in order to solve inceldom?
no amount of force will make women desire men they don't desire. genie is out of the bottle, unless you do some allegory of the cave shit and make women grow up only seeing ugly men therfore never even knowing chad exists, becoming attracted and desiring genuine subhumans or some shit. an experiment I don't think has ever been tried or could be successful.

If I was dictator I would grant incels access to assisted suicide pods, get rid of the central banking system, remove any and all welfare programs, like maternity leave (betabuxx through taxation to pay for a FOID who let chad nut inside lmfao) at least make it easier for incels to be alone and minimize their suffering in peace, than to force them to work and support everyone else.

Governmemnts only purpose at that point would be shit no one wants to do paid for through sales taxes on goods, departments like firefighters, maybe funded by sales taxes from the local area, so wealthier states can fund more if they buy more shit, poor states/cities can fuck off and burn no third party needs to pay to make their existence better, etc.

I will give every ugly brocel a toilet

I would initiate a national eugenics program and pass laws making it impossible for foids to be independent in anyway.

I would make vaults underground with my concubines

government-sponsored rape gangs