Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How would you react?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
How would you react if you woke up from bed in morning and found out you'd become famous on internet for your looks just like St.BlackOps2cel, that everyone around you knew it now including your parents and neighbours ?

I would be in pain and try to sleep

I would immediately invite my highest IQ friends to my house and brainstorm about how to convert my newly-acquired status into access to teenage pussies.

I wouldn't care too much, most of my friends are Oldcel's anyway and they probably know I'm a Truecel virgin.

Wouldn't really effect me too much. Although I would be curious to see photo-shopped images of my face that make it more chad-like

I would immediately invite my highest IQ friends to my house and brainstorm about how to convert my newly-acquired status into access to teenage pussies.
Popularity of any kind can be helpful if utilised correctly. Shrewd move and commendable if you pull it off.

I wouldn't care too much, most of my friends are Oldcel's anyway and they probably know I'm a Truecel virgin.
What about your parents?
Wouldn't really effect me too much. Although I would be curious to see photo-shopped images of my face that make it more chad-like
Then use those photo-shopped pics of yours to see how many matches you get on dating apps when people start to forgetting about you.

Last edited:
ropE but befoRe that do a lot of horrendous shit

My family knows im a virgin loser, I browse this forum in broad day and they dont even know what the fuck its about.

Some of my family cant even read whats happening here since they dont know english.

@Monk of Failure Yeah my mum knows I'm a virgin, I Blackpilled her back along and showed her the Atomic Blackpill. She's a woman of 1950's morals and can't stand womens rampant hypergamy of today. I haven't spoke witb my dad in years but I'm sure he knows I'm an Oldcel virgin too.

My family knows im a virgin loser, I browse this forum in broad day and they dont even know what the fuck its about.

Some of my family cant even read whats happening here since they dont know english.
I browse it in board day too. People here don't know about inceldom concept so they think I'm using some random chatting website.

I'm getting expelled from my Uni that's for sure.

I'd start streaming and would enjoy the attention and elevated risk of getting assassinated.

You're not truly blackpilled if you'd give a crap about that.

How would you react if you woke up from bed in morning and found out you'd become famous on internet for your looks just like St.BlackOps2cel, that everyone around you knew it now including your parents and neighbours ?
I would be ashamed since I would be known for being an ugly incel.

Has friends, mogs me.

Probably have a coom or two and get ready for my day

I would use my fame to preach blackpill.