Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how would you react if your parents died?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Would it be a relief for you so you can kill yourself without any more regret?
Would you just be sad that the people you have seen almost every day are gone forever?
Would you not give two fucks?

for me, I just live with them but barely talk to them, since I'm always in my room. I would probably cry like a bitch though since they're the only people that love me (ofc they're my parents) but I can never let my true feelings out to them. I always try to act stoic and like nothing bothers me, since I vent on here. but yeah I would be sad andd depressed and probably have to dropout of college to work a full time job to pay bills.

sadness, my mother has had a bad life and one of my sisters cling to my mother so when my mother passes there is a good chance that two of my sisters will try to kill themselves and I dread the day that my mother passes. but when my father passed I felt nothing as he was not around and at the funeral my fathers family spoke to me for a few minutes then it was like I did not exist. my fathers family had only met me once prior to his funeral and that was when I was a baby my fathers gathering after the funeral was turned into a piss up.

if my mother and my sisters died for some reason I would off myself in a heart beat.

I'd be like, damn I can't use my dad for free food, and his gym, and his location. I guess I'll go back to my more ghetto area family.
PS I'd be fine with my dad dying I just want more stuff. And a location accessible to white girls.

I've played this scenario hundreds of times in my head and the first thing would be:

"Ok, wtf are my brothers gonna do?"

Assuming their lives were sorted and taken care of, I wouldnt cry, but I'd feel sad.
They're in a place free of evil, which is why I wouldnt cry.

I am very cold towards death, so I assume I wouldn't care much.
I'd sell their house as soon

I won't go to my father's funeral

i would become rly depressed or rope, especially if its my mom tbh

Then I could finally rope

Would it be a relief for you so you can kill yourself without any more regret?
Would you just be sad that the people you have seen almost every day are gone forever?
Would you not give two fucks?

for me, I just live with them but barely talk to them, since I'm always in my room. I would probably cry like a bitch though since they're the only people that love me (ofc they're my parents) but I can never let my true feelings out to them. I always try to act stoic and like nothing bothers me, since I vent on here. but yeah I would be sad andd depressed and probably have to dropout of college to work a full time job to pay bills.
wouldn't shed a tear. it would give me enough$ to monk/travel max right away. I already know conciousness is eternal, and even if it isn't doesn't matter.

Don't really care all that much for my father, but if my mother died then it would probably break me to the core.

If my father died i wouldn't care in the slightest. I probably woudn't even go to the funeral. I fmy mother died though, i would kill myself soon after.

I'd commit myself to a psych ward

I don’t even wanna consider that