Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How would you react if your gf told you she lost her virginity to a guy with a 10 inch dick?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
This thread is ONLY for niggas who would be ok with dating a non virgin girl so if you finna say “Oh I wouldn’t be dating her if she wasn’t a virgin” Bounce out the thread

If you and your shawty were talking about sex or whatever and she suddenly said “Yeah my ex was 10 inches and he was my first time so it takes some getting used to lol” what would you say or respond with?

Why would she even tell you that? I wouldn't even ask for that information as most girls lose their virginity before they are 13.

Download

I wouldn’t care

brutal I wouldn't ever date one. but if I was that desperate would view her as temporarily exclusive prostitute and nothing more. so this 10 inch be wouldn't affect me much

I’m guaranteed to be shorter than most of the male population so it doesn’t even matter

no point, whores can't love

I guess I'd just walk away, painfully disappointed
So the girl u want has to be a Virgin?

Initiate a genocidal bloodbath.

that is excat reason why i would never date a women who is not a virgin she will never love u

If you do nothing then you're a cuck, and if you leave her then you go back to being a sexless loser, either way you lose.

Last edited:
So youre not a Virgin?
I didn't mean that. Believing an used woman can like you, as a subhuman, is a mistake. You'll never be enough.

If it's just for sex then I guess it's irrelevant, but you don't want a gf who will date you while daydreaming about her past chad bf and his colossal penis.

I have made the mistake to think otherwise, trust me, you don't want a used woman.
Yep, obvious volcel. You might as well leave this forum lmao. If you wouldn't take a non-virgin, you're not even close to desperate.

Immediate execution (in Real life of course)

Yep, obvious volcel. You might as well leave this forum lmao. If you wouldn't take a non-virgin, you're not even close to desperate.
:soy:

Even chad can get dick-mogged. Mog or be mogged universe

Attachments

• D2D5CE7B-B7FC-4463-861E-452A42028880.gif
    D2D5CE7B-B7FC-4463-861E-452A42028880.gif
    536.2 KB · Views: 11
Kinda glad this wont ever happen to me

if it's just for sex I don't mind but if you want anything else you'll just end up getting cucked.

I used to believe otherwise but in my experience roasties are the ones who despise sub5 men the most, because they have tasted too many chads, you just won't be enough keep that in mind.

Pump and dump

well first i would need to find a gf and that isnt happening anytime soon

I would not cry like a beach.

She would be my ex girlfriend

If you and your shawty were talking about sex or whatever and she suddenly said “Yeah my ex was 10 inches and he was my first time so it takes some getting used to lol” what would you say or respond with?
I have a 4 inch dick so it's very unlikely i would have a girlfriend

This is okay, cause I don’t have a gf

“Wait a minute, I don’t have a girlfriend”

is how I would respond.

suplex the harlot

This thread is ONLY for niggas who would be ok with dating a non virgin girl so if you finna say “Oh I wouldn’t be dating her if she wasn’t a virgin” Bounce out the thread

call her a dumb whore and kill her after :feelsEhh:

I would leave the room. Never talk to her again. Only bitches who can take dicks like that are giga-whores and size queens, neither of which I want to affiliate with.
call her a dumb whore and kill her after :feelsEhh:
Kek.