Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how would you react if you were alone on the subway and a girl by herself starts pinching you?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
First you are standing up and she gropes your butt. Then you go and sit down and she follows you and sits next to you and reaches under your shirt and grabs a fold of your belly fat.

Ass
Tummy

She is just a petite high school girl and isn't actually saying anything, it's like she's pretending she's not doing anything and is relying on you not to speak up about it because it's too surprising and awkward.

If she were doing this in front of her friends I would assume it's part of some prank done to entertain them and be angry, but if she seemed to be alone (maybe we're alone or mostly alone on a car, there's no obvious classmates around) then if it seemed like she were doing it out of her own interest, I think I would probably have mixed feelings but ultimately embrace the non-consented-to touching she is subjecting me to.

I think I would just feel hugely complimented and it would be a memorable experience I would cherish for years.

I think the amount of guys who feel like I do are probably something like 10x the amount of girls who would. When they DO feel that way about a guy subtly feeling them up, it's probably only if chad or a shota does it to them. The very hesitance I feel about upsetting them would be a turnoff.

I'd be fuckin mad and thinking she's a crackhead or something.

I've gotten my ass groped by foids before; It's...... very emasculating.

Last edited:
I would ask her for sex, if she denied and continued touching me, I would punch her and claim self defense

I would try to grab her hand in action and see what happens. If she screams, I will say don't touch me again.

karate chop her neck

i would just sit there with a boner.

I'd be fuckin mad and thinking she's a crackhead or something.
in this case she looks like she's in junior high or something and seems healthy and not on anything, is perhaps trying to avert her gaze, might blush, but has musterd her courage to indulge her coureousity and grope your ugly body
I've gotten my ass groped by foids before
:chad:
what led to this?

in this case she looks like she's in junior high or something and seems healthy and not on anything, is perhaps trying to avert her gaze, might blush, but has musterd her courage to indulge her coureousity and grope your ugly body
I would freak out. That's some scary psycho shit tbh.

I would ask her for sex
you're in public on a subway, you couldn't really do that without getting caught

also how exactly would you even begin talking to her?

admit it you wouldn't even know what to say TTA
I would try to grab her hand in action and see what happens. If she screams, I will say don't touch me again.
what if she just kinda lightly squeaks/gasps in surprise? how loud would she need to scream for you to condemn her?
karate chop her neck
nice LARP but you would go to prison due to witnesses
i would just sit there with a boner.
she would look down at it and frown if she noticed and put her bag in your lap and continue playing with your fat folds
I would freak out. That's some scary psycho shit tbh.
is it though?

why do we perceive attraction to us as a symptom of psychosis?

I like to think it should be something sane we can embrace in an ideal GF who loves us for us or at least wants to play with our tubby tummies

Last edited:
This time on "what no pussy does to a MF"

you're in public on a subway, you couldn't really do that without getting caught

what if she just kinda lightly squeaks/gasps in surprise? how loud would she need to scream for you to condemn her?

she would look down at it and frown if she noticed and put her bag in your lap and continue playing with your fat folds

is it though?

I like to think it should be something sane we can embrace in an ideal GF who loves us for us or at least wants to play with our tubby tummies
Caught? Asking for sex with a high schooler here isn’t a crime, AOC is 14.

And if she is touching me, I would assume she wanted sex, so ofc I would ask

that would be the real compliment, as my boner hardly shows through my pants (5.5 inches bonepressed).

is it though?

Attraction to me in the form of pinching my love handles would totally spark some dormant fight or flight response.

she's a crackhead or something.
This shit never happens anyway. Foids avoid men like the pest in the transport, especially if there are few people. They are this misandrists, yes.

I think it's because I was shy and docile as a kid, so I got targeted by girls who were more "sexually aggressive".
males they don't want to fuck and are unthreatening are basically practise for talking to chad

I'd tell her to stop and reprimand her in front of everyone. A girl doing that is mental, life isn't like an anime. People acting weird in public spaces are weird.

The "What if" questions on this site are so fucking bizarre :feelskek:

First you are standing up and she gropes your butt. Then you go and sit down and she follows you and sits next to you and reaches under your shirt and grabs a fold of your belly fat.

View attachment 428211View attachment 428212

She is just a petite high school girl and isn't actually saying anything, it's like she's pretending she's not doing anything and is relying on you not to speak up about it because it's too surprising and awkward.

If she were doing this in front of her friends I would assume it's part of some prank done to entertain them and be angry, but if she seemed to be alone (maybe we're alone or mostly alone on a car, there's no obvious classmates around) then if it seemed like she were doing it out of her own interest, I think I would probably have mixed feelings but ultimately embrace the non-consented-to touching she is subjecting me to.

I think I would just feel hugely complimented and it would be a memorable experience I would cherish for years.

I think the amount of guys who feel like I do are probably something like 10x the amount of girls who would. When they DO feel that way about a guy subtly feeling them up, it's probably only if chad or a shota does it to them. The very hesitance I feel about upsetting them would be a turnoff.
Punch the bitch in the face

Hang, draw and quarter her

Rape her little arse hole and then throw her under the train (in tetris)

Rape her little arse hole
Exactly what I was thinking.
Bitch wants to pinch me then I'm pinching my fat cock in her petite schoolgirl pussy
She can cry for all I care. She sexually assaulted me first and I'm just defending myself.

fakecel

not surprising op weighs over 140kg too
not sure why you keep parrotig this, I'm around 110kg

it's still grossly overweight NGL but to be able to do some of the stuff I'm capable of at my height at 140kg would require bestial-tier strnegth so you're actually giving me too much credit
She sexually assaulted me first
I don't agree with the feminist lie that pinching the glute muscle is sexual assault.

Glutes are not sex organs.

Just like the tummy.

If I were to walk up to a foid and rub her belly button it's not sexual assault because belly buttons aren't sex organs.

Last edited:
I'd kill her, on minecraft

Id like that except im not fat. Why is the guy so fat?

Bold of you to assume I have bellyfat

How tall are you btw. I don't think I'm very thin / lanky especially when you take my height in consideration ( 163cm)
under 6ft, not sure how specific we're meant to be to avoid brag

record her punching me and go viral

typo?

would you try and narrate like "I am documenting this for police evidence of the sexual harassment against me" ?
Yea in this day and age everything needs to be recorded for ppl to believe

I can imagine
also fakecel?
I imagine there are some foid gangs who grope ass of ugly men who they don't want to fuck just because they can, to bask in their own power for lulz

more to pinch, I guess?

it also makes it more relatable to the idea that the guy is unattractive
Jfl he is tall. Where are the manlet guys at