Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you rate yourself?

How would you rate yourself (read description)

• Total voters
L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Are you really an incel, in terms of looks alone? Let's find out.

Also, if you're under 6 foot by 1-3 inches, subtract 1. If you're under 6 foot by 4-6 inches, subtract 2. If you're under 6 foot by more than 6 inches, subtract 3.

Other factors would be related solely to your frame, facial structure, jawline, eye area, etc.

Refrain from voting if you're fat.

Last edited:
Woah someone voted 10/10, gigachad infiltration alert.

refrain from voting if fat. Feels Bad Man.
Could be Chad under this fat
:lul: (I'm going to kms)

I was going to say 3/10 but I have to substract 2 because of small frame, so 1/10 I guess?
I think only deformed people should be rated as 1/10 because if non deformed people rated themselves 1/10 it would be really harsh. I'll stick to the 3/10 because frame doesn't make one that much more unattractive (look at kpop stars)

What about @Grotesque
He's automatically a 1 since he's old as shit.
I was going to say 3/10 but I have to substract 2 because of small frame, so 1/10 I guess?
I think only deformed people should be rated as 1/10 because if non deformed people rated themselves 1/10 it would be really harsh. I'll stick to the 3/10 because frame doesn't make one that much more unattractive (look at kpop stars)
Do you an extremely small frame? Or just a small frame?

Because frame size is determined by it.
Whaaaat????
Just as long as your frame isn't thaaaat small then don't minus 2 points
Just small frame. No wide shoulders and very thin arms.
You know what I'm gonna edit the rule out
Be serious about this voting. I see a lot of 10/10... not even male models reach that level.

Pic related is what an actual 10/10 looks like. If you don't look closely like him then dont vote that option.

IMG 2869

Last edited:
We have 4 male models around :feelsmega:
I think people vote this shit so they can annoy you OP. No way there are perfect males posting here.

I'm a 4/10 due to my height

My face is horrible 2/10 but I'm gymcelling and I am 6' tall so I'd say 3/10.
Now remove 3 points because I'm a shitskin and im a 0/10 :lul:

I voted 5/10.

Not sure how I would go about getting an accurate rating. No offence to you fine gentlemen but I don't want to put my pics up so I can get doxxed.

Sometimes people have called me attractive but I'm a total mentalcel. I would give myself a lot less but have no self-esteem. (Note to Inceltears - most of the reason I'm incel is because people like you bullied me relentlessly through my teens and early 20s.) Reason I gave 5/10 is because in the ratings thread you guys are giving out 3 and 4 ratings and I'm probably more attractive than those guys (no offense.)

Hard to tell

In any case, I'm not high enough to get success on the online dating platforms and no success in real life.

5’4
Chadish Face with strong jaw, cheekbones etc
Tiny frame (125lbs/57kgs)
Shit wrists

I rated 3/10 think that’s fair

Sub5 is 1/10 in the eyes of women.

Between 3 and 3,5/10. Was definitely above 4 when younger though.

I rate myself 3/10. If I can lose some weight again and improve my skin for my face, my rating will probably bump up to a 4/10.

I need to lose more weight and maybe I'll be 4-5/10 since i have bloated cheeks.

whogivesafucc gave himself 1/10

10/10 I’m absolutely beautiful

TBH 5/10 Or 4/10, I Can 5/10 but I dont Go to be a fk chadlite, I dont want to make plasure to the femoids...

It is not important, altough relevant for some, but what you think of yourselv will not save from incelated incelation nor help it, nor leave you non-virgin, will not