Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How would you rate your personality out of 10?

1-10 rating

Votes: 4 6.6%

Votes: 8 13.1%

Votes: 14 23.0%

Votes: 3 4.9%

Votes: 6 9.8%

Votes: 7 11.5%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
10 being saintly, 5 being average, and 1 being Gandhi on Deity.

Since such a massive swathe of normoids have been telling us it's our personalities that make us inkwell, I think a look at our personalities is warranted.

You might want to give a couple reasons for your rating, but of course, you're not obligated.

I personally give mine a 7. Though it's true that I'm somewhat antisocial and reclusive, I have a fairly decent ability to set reasonable goals and reach them with consistent effort over time, and an ability to set my biases aside in the face of inconclusive evidence. (Note to lurking cucks: getting a girlfriend is not a reasonable goal for an incel.)

I don't know. I actually like my personality but I look subhuman. :feelscry:

I’m an antisocial sperg and I can’t hold a conversation to save my life. My personality is fucking dreadful tbh.

Not sub4 for sure

My actual personality is a 10. However since personality is code for looks, my personality to (((society))) is about a 4.

3/10, I'm an autist and never talk. I gave myself a 3 instead of a 1 because I don't murder and rape, but that's about all I have going for me.

4/10 and one day I'll isolationmaxx and get a perfect 1/10.

I'm not completely sure what classifies a good personality so I just valued it by altruistic behavior and social skills, in other words higher score=more useful friend. I decided to be optimistic and give myself a 3.

I don't believe in personality as a concept, so it's hard for me to rate it

3 tbh very autistic and socially retarded

10/10 personality

Perhaps one of the best out there.

I like to think that Im a good person at heart but it matters fuck all since I'm ugly

I'm bipolar so it varies from a 1 to a 9. Most of the time a 1.

10 being saintly, 5 being average, and 1 being Gandhi on Deity.

Since such a massive swathe of normoids have been telling us it's our personalities that make us inkwell, I think a look at our personalities is warranted.

You might want to give a couple reasons for your rating, but of course, you're not obligated.

I personally give mine a 7. Though it's true that I'm somewhat antisocial and reclusive, I have a fairly decent ability to set reasonable goals and reach them with consistent effort over time, and an ability to set my biases aside in the face of inconclusive evidence. (Note to lurking cucks: getting a girlfriend is not a reasonable goal for an incel.)
Depends what you mean by "good" personality, as in being a good person which means nice, caring, judgement etc. Or good as in attractive to women which means being sadistic, aggressive, dominant,carefree. In the former I think I'm high but in the latter I'm at the bottom :feelsrope:

I rate my personaliteehee 8/10 tbh. I'm confident, confrontational, not backing off when challenged. True Alpha male :feelzez:

However, my face doesn't go along with it. When I look at people with what would be a death stare if done by chad, it looks like some autistic kid who doesn't know when to break eye contact :feelsohh:. Seriously, if my face had some testosterone in it, even if I was still an ogre, I would get a chance.

It's this mis-match beetwen what people expect from my looks and what I give them, that make's me seem like a weirdo.

Honestly maybe a 6, I stutter and act like a absolute sped when I attend school so I highly doubt my rating is accurate.

3. My personality is shit tbh. Autism ruins it all.

It was close to 10/10 before puberty.Everyone invited me to their birthday parties,even people I barely knew,I made everyone laugh,had so many friends I'd do all kinds of shit with,I was friends with the mini chads and the future incels,few girls admitted privately to liking me,but I had no interest in them back then.

After puberty it all went to shit and I've been in social isolation for years now,I'd say it's about 2/10 now.

I have no irl friends, barely converse with anyone, and have AVPD. Probably a 3 tbh.

IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!

8, I have plenty of friends despite them all being liberals

I have a great personality its amazing

Don't know how I would rate it. I'm reclusive and antisocial, but also socially skilled (somewhat - when I need). I'm also arrogant and extremely proud, but generally nice (but can be quite violent if I'm angry).

I would say a 3/10 when I'm alone and I don't interact with anyone. But I can crank it up to a 8/10 during job interviews.

Jfl, personalitymaxing doesn't work. Looksmaxing is the only hope, for who is able to do it effectively enough.

to women, 1/10 because I hate them and would never do anything to help them under any circumstance

My personality is shit, only because im ugky though, if I was attractive and received validation daily then of course I'd have a better personality as my out look on life would be so much different

A bad personality doesn't cause inceldom, but inceldom can destroy your personality.

prob around a 3 tbh

I assume Personality means "looks" (because we know they are the only important thing) so I must say a 1.

Anyone who knows me in real life will tell you I'm a decent, kind person. On the one hand, I'm naturally introverted and reclusive, but for the most part I couldn't be much further from the absurd 'epitome of evil' stereotype with which we are lumped.

I'm high inhib, socially retarded and I have nothing to talk about. So it's bad.

I dunno.

I'll ask cucktears.

In terms of being a good person, I'd give myself an 8. I'm well liked at work and I'm not faking it, being nice just comes naturally to me.

In terms of social skills, a 2.

When I first joined this forum, I'd put it at a 8 or 9. Now it's like a 2 because I'm sick of all this bullshit and I am not afraid to put foids in their place if they fuck with me.

saddest part is the i now i am unique, but i will never be appreciated or have what i should. I will miss a lot, envy a lot, strive for more, but only that, my life is longing