Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you rate your own face?

How would you rate your own face?

• 1/10

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2/10

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 3/10

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 4/10

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • 5/10

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 6/10

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 7/10

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Hard to tell. I'm kinda feminine looking. 4 to 5.
-3 is probably my true rating. -4 for cucks.

Who put 6/10 ? FAKECELS OUT

maybe quite slightly above average due to eye area

After going on accutane and getting teeth fixed I'm about a 5.

So many fakecels

At the highest of my delusion 7-9. Normally a 4-6.

2/10. Anything higher is bluepilled cope.

higher than 4 gtfo fakecels, 3/10 here

top kek 7's? trolls, fakecels, or normies who need the blackpill

I NEED TO SEE YOU AKHI

When do we meet up? You've got my number, I've got free travel across the country. Technically, I could even see you right now, but it'd take at least 2,5 hours for me to travel.

You're probably the best looking member on this forum. On second thought, you're probably already 6.75/10 considering you look better than Octopusgun2 and Twisted (in my opinion).

When do we meet up? You've got my number, I've got free travel across the country. Technically, I could even see you right now, but it'd take at least 2,5 hours for me to travel.

You're probably the best looking member on this forum. On second thought, you're probably already 6.75/10 considering you look better than Octopusgun2 and Twisted (in my opinion).

well now i feel really bad being here

well now i feel really bad being here

Meh, the admin and the moderating team believes mentalcels are welcome, so you're good IMO. Like I said, you're miles better than the other mentalcels who are in the 4-6/10 range who claim their looks are a problem when they definitely aren't.

how do you look like? post pics

After you've seen his pictures, what would you rate him?

Meh, the admin and the moderating team believes mentalcels are welcome, so you're good IMO. Like I said, you're miles better than the other mentalcels who are in the 4-6/10 range who claim their looks are a problem when they definitely aren't."

I think octopusgun2 is fine, but twisted is literally just a troll. maybe he's just that autistic ( which i can completely understand) but literally all this dude does is brag about how he needs surgeries or his tinder matches like just lol. how is he even allowed at this point?

next twisted thread: "i just looked in the mirror and noticed my fingers are all different sizes, is this normal? do you think girls would be able to notice this obvious asymmetry? how much do prosthetic hands cost?

I think octopusgun2 is fine, but twisted is literally just a troll. maybe he's just that autistic ( which i can completely understand) but literally all this dude does is brag about how he needs surgeries or his tinder matches like just lol. how is he even allowed at this point?

next twisted thread: "i just looked in the mirror and noticed my fingers are all different sizes, is this normal? do you think girls would be able to notice this obvious asymmetry? how much do prosthetic hands cost?

I genuinely believe Twisted isn't larping and that he's just that autistic. I have talked to him since the beginning of the forum, and he seems legit. Of course, I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. Octopusgun2 went from knowing his place to bragging. My preference goes to Twisted.

Meh, the admin and the moderating team believes mentalcels are welcome, so you're good IMO. Like I said, you're miles better than the other mentalcels who are in the 4-6/10 range who claim their looks are a problem when they definitely aren't.

After you've seen his pictures, what would you rate him?

I would say around 6.5. Definitely mentalcel

Petition to ban all the users who voted between 5-10 fucking fakecels

I would say around 6.5. Definitely mentalcel

Nice. And yeah, definitely, but he's still welcome as per forum rules. Plus it's a fresh change to see a mentalcel admitting his looks aren't the problem.

Lmao we would be the first incel members who would meet up. I am srsly thinkimg about that

Lmao we would be the first incel members who would meet up. I am srsly thinkimg about that

KEK, me too. I'm also serious about it. Like I said, we could meet up any day. The choice is up to you. Do you have free travel too?

I'm gonna go with 4/10

I like my face. Prominent cheek bones, roman nose, green eyes. For me, I'm a 10, but if others rated me, I'd be a 2-3.