Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you rate your facial hair?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do you facil hair mog iDubbbz?

What do we say to the God of warning % for bragging pewpew?

No I don’t mog tbh

he can grow mustache. Mogs me. I just get some small whiskers around the corners of my mouth.
I do have neck beard and sideburns though. But not fully grown in proper facial hair coverage.
It's patchy

he can grow mustache. Mogs me. I just get some small whiskers around the corners of my mouth.
I do have neck beard and sideburns though. But not fully grown in proper facial hair coverage.
It's patchy
I have everything you have + mustache

i can grow a thick neckbeard

I'm rice so mogged by default, I can only grow a neckbeard

he has the turbo pedo soy mustache which is coming along nicely for me. will probably shave when corona is over so in like august

Greyness of beardo.

I mog him. I have a really good ee but no full beard :feelsrope: can't fraud jawline :cryfeels:

terrorist/10
I wear a beard but usually try to keep it somewhat trimmed. I've went full terrorist since the corona lock down.

i think i will be able to grow a full beard at 30 :kys:

I have the stereotypical soyboy beard, that's why I shave every day :feelsrope:

Cannot grow bushy beard :/

I hate facial hair. I hate I can get facial hair. I think I would look way better if I could stop my facial hair from growing.
Not a normie or anything, but at least bump myself up by a .5 without facial hair getting in the way.

I keep trying to grow a beard, but it has tons of patches and doesn't connect to the moustache. Stuck in a limbo of looking like a hobo with it, and like a prepubescent round-head without it. FML.

I don't keep facial hair

I have no facial hair at all

I’m basically the neckbeard “meme” if I don’t shave. I’m shit at shaving though so I usually have random long hairs at the bottom of my throat area.

My facial hair has the power to be an okay feature when I'm old enough to justify a full beard, since it grows pretty thick. I could shape it to make my jaw look less terrible. Probably won't work but I'll stay hopeful for when I become an oldcel.

It's patchy
same

I could grow a full beard at 17. It was mostly dense, with some sparse spot on the left cheek. But not really noticeable. Now at 24, those spot is completely covered and underneath my lower lip where there used to be few hairs, it's completely covered.

4/10 it's pretty shit but not the worst ever.

I have a nice moustache but i only have curly beard on my chin and thats all.

I could grow a full beard at 17. It was mostly dense, with some sparse spot on the left cheek. But not really noticeable. Now at 24, those spot is completely covered and underneath my lower lip where there used to be few hairs, it's completely covered.
Does your beard strike fear into the hearts of the kuffar?

E15A2094 786E 4C2A BD80 F36A8BE41C28

Looks about like this