Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you rate Seung Hui Cho?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
General Cho was no doubt one of the finest sharpshooters around and a courageous soldier, possibly special force level. There was a Australian shooter, Martin Bryant, who killed 35 with a AR-15, was praised as among the best competitive shooters and possibility had special force training, including the usage of turning on the spot.
General Cho managed a similar kill count with just two handguns.

No doubt he mog us in his achievements, Saint status and marksmanship, but what about his looks?

latest

220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

R3FjqckZ_400x400.jpg

463013660_15b6eb6a92_o.jpg

General Cho had low trust (angry eyes) but his lower third is round and likely had a recesses chin.

Last edited:
Judging the looks of ONEs who have blessed us with an ER event is a form of blasphemy. Better to keep away froman such act. They suffered enough on this world due to their looks need not to judge them anymore.

But all tge bullshit aside he's a 3/10. Could have ascended if he wouldn't have been born a rice.

4.5/10 raw score but the rice penalty lowers it to 2.5/10.

3/10
it never began for him

Incel chad/10. Chofuel. Supreme general Cho. Lifefuel

I don't see a point in giving him a number tbh. He is somewhere sub 5 and it might as well be a 0. He is an ethnic subhuman. It's not like western foids would even give him the time of the day. It's over for him.

Cho was simply the best.He eliminated 32 npcs in the span of 9 minutes using only a walther and glock 19,truly a force to be reckoned with.Theres a reason he's not meme status like elliot who got cucked by a locked door on the day of retribution.Cho was an efficient killer with a well thought out plan.The mention of his name makes normies and roasties shit their pants in fear,he's 10/10 in my eyes.

I really like his personality
He put great effort

Meeh he is not that ugly tbh

Looks fairly masc for a korean

Lord Cho was close to a 4 in Asia but a solid 2 in the west.

Pure looks he is 3.5/10 but considering his deeds his smv he is probably at 6/10.

Lord Cho was close to a 4 in Asia but a solid 2 in the west.
I live in Asia and Cho would be below average here tbh.

Forgive me General Cho

He had amazing skills.
I could see him leading an army.

He is an ethnic subhuman. It's not like western foids would even give him the time of the day. It's over for him.
Fact.
Cho was an efficient killer with a well thought out plan.The mention of his name makes normies and roasties shit their pants in fear,he's 10/10 in my eyes.
How many feminists did he send back to their MakER?

2 tbh. I mog him into the fire nation.

3.5/10
If he wasn't recessed:
5/10

3/10 among Asian 2.5 overall

He have show his good personality
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

2.5-3. Looks a bit masc but got nothing else.

My forehead/hairline is similar to his.

I don't think he qualifies as ugly, average to below average.

Sub 3 is too harsh.

Good eye area, positive canthal tilt, ears look nice not pointy, forehead is large but it still works.

Weak points - Nose, lips.

Weakest point - I agree that his lower third hurts him the most.

Overall, just based on face - LOW TIER NORMIE.

Since he is Asian and mentalcel, basically incel.

He gets a 4/10 from me.

2/10 in the west, maybe 5/10 in his homeland.

Cho was simply the best.He eliminated 32 npcs in the span of 9 minutes using only a walther and glock 19,truly a force to be reckoned with.Theres a reason he's not meme status like elliot who got cucked by a locked door on the day of retribution.Cho was an efficient killer with a well thought out plan.The mention of his name makes normies and roasties shit their pants in fear,he's 10/10 in my eyes.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Cho was normie tier in looks except for the one big flaw.

Subhuman bottom third. That can never be overcome.

4/10 but he's asian....
he loose a couple of smv point for that.

Poor lower third
Low trust vibe
Asian competing in an anglo smp

I rate him 5/6 GTA wanted stars

Extremely truecel. More truecel than 99% of this site, including me.

Reminder, he got bullied to ER (or should I say Cho)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back