Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you rank these dudes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Captura de tela de 2021 11 11 12 15 13

View: https://youtu.be/EqFGJqXEvNI

There is something to be said about consistency, for example the Latin dude is consistently put on second place on this scale, meaning both females and males think he is a high quality men, we all know that we subconsciously know who's a more dominant male without needing some bullshit scale, he is tall, fit, has good skin, good facial harmony, nice hair line , he should be first right, he just exudes these bad boy vibes none of this cucks can.

The white dude seems to be put on first by females just because he is a good normie cuck boy, but he has no striking features at all besides maybe his light eyes I do think he actually ranks 3, the black dude seems like would outperform him with females, blacks dudes look dangerous, masculine, plus he his taller than the white cuck, also the black girl actually did choose him as the most attractive dude, what do you think?

The final question is the gymmaxxed manlet vs the rice, he is definitely not number one like men think but he is neither average like females pretend, right?

The dude has your typical amerimutt face, he just looks ugly, like some kind of pitbull, does this proves ogremaxxing is legit?, the rice is tall but looks like a child :feelshaha:, and the pathetic way females treated him make me believe he is in fact the beta male in this group

So I guess
latino > black > white cuck > manlet mutt > rice

Do you agree, if not why?

i agree with most of it but i would put the turbo manlet last tbh

@FACEandLMS should be placed first for most attractive. :society:
Screenshot58

Last edited:

He got brutally blackpilled

Not one frame

Rice guy in brown pants look the best imo.

Rice guy in brown pants look the best imo.
I agree with women's ranking except I'd put the tall rice guy above the manlet.
i agree with most of it but i would put the turbo manlet last tbh

He is not attractive enough to put off the pretty boy look, and he can't play ogremaxxing game because he looks low T, dude is fucked, at least the manlet can look like a strong bull terrier but the rice just looks like an overgrown child

all are low-tier normies, they also mog me into another dimension

1. white tallfag
2. black tallfag
3. white normie in blue sweater with two white stripes
4. changlite
5. gymmaxed manlet

Another proof of that gymmaxxing won't get you a laid :blackpill:

I hope the manlet gets to impregnate all woman so we can be the number 1 race in the world like it was foretold in the universal mandate script:worryfeels:

the first 4 is about right, but they were obviously not trying to make height into facture, so they put the manlet infront.

I fucking cringed when one of the guys bend down to look at the manlet's eyes...