Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you raise your daughter?

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Given the hypothetical situation, that forced you to raise your daughter. How would you go about doing it?

I would raise her with a chain that is tied around her neck

I don't want kids but it's either a boy or an abortion.

I'd raise her in saudi arabia.

It doesn't matter with females, they can't fail. Realistically though, I'd probably just raise her like a boy.

Nothing you can do, Chad's cock is kryptonite to any method of parenting.

I would tell her to get money from cucks and give something to me

I would raise her the same way I'd raise a son, I'd raise her to wage righteous warfare against the infidels.

Nothing is matter she eventually will get chad's cock before marriage or after marriage

I would raise her to be feminine and not let her dress like a whore, not give her access to the internet and not let her consume any degenerate Hollywood or feminist propaganda

Given the hypothetical situation, that forced you to raise your daughter. How would you go about doing it?
no college no cellphone, girls only school, marry her of with some decent looking guy soon as 18

I’d give her a spanking in the morning and at night to show her that she’s immature.

move to a house in a isolated place
lock her in the house. She would only be allowed to go out in exceptional situations
homeschooling
That's the best you can do. She won't fuck chad if she doesn't have access to chad.

i would beat her senseless if she did anything reckless

i would muslimmaxx by doing FGM (clitless femoids are less horny)

and then arrange a marriage with her looksmatch that is successful with money

You can teach so many things. But as soon as the 18 year old mark is hit... you are out.