Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how would you like to die

how would you like to die

• beheaded

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • hanged

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • car crash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • self poisoning

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • old age/ heart attack etc

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • cancer

• aids

• jump from height

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • shot

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • other type of sui? (specify)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
your ideal way to die tbh tbh?

Drug overdose is the most likely.

I don’t have my death planned out though. I’ll just let it happen.

in final war fighting degenerates if possible

Id overdise on heroin or something

Snort a 20 foot row of cocaine across 10 hookers lined up

i want to be a powerful dictator that rules for decade and plunges the world into chaos, once i realize i am dying from old age i will launch the nukes and after seeing the world burn i would blow my brains out after my final act of vengeance against the world

Probably poison or gunshot, if it works it’s not painless.

in final war fighting degenerates if possible

i want to be a powerful dictator that rules for decade and plunges the world into chaos, once i realize i am dying from old age i will launch the nukes and after seeing the world burn i would blow my brains out after my final act of vengeance against the world

Both of it sounds good.

Old age I suppose. I want to be wise at some point and I don't want to see my death coming.

I want to get killed by a foid, slowly.

I want to die in space

Take out a few thousand pound loan, get high on meth and shitt, do some fun stuff, probably rape someone then tie a rope around my neck and drive off a cliff.

i lived in a coastal town most my life so i used to constantly fantasize about walking into the sea to drown

too bad your body gets washed back ashore and looks like shit for all to see, the fantasy is all about dissapearing without a trace

Beaten to death by kangaroos.

i lived in a coastal town most my life so i used to constantly fantasize about walking into the sea to drown

too bad your body gets washed back ashore and looks like shit for all to see, the fantasy is all about dissapearing without a trace
There are ways to disappear without a trace from those you know. Change countries without warning or goodbyes.

There are ways to disappear without a trace from those you know. Change countries without warning or goodbyes.
it could happen, either that or forest-maxx

I want to go into the woods when it is real cold and get hypothermia tbh. I'd take heroin so it isn't painful. That way its just like falling asleep. I also heard that the first time you do heroin its the best feeling in life you will ever get.

I want to go into the woods when it is real cold and get hypothermia tbh. I'd take heroin so it isn't painful. That way its just like falling asleep. I also heard that the first time you do heroin its the best feeling in life you will ever get.
Quinn can describe it to you @quinn24 get in here

Electrocuted while changing a light bulb

I just want to die in the war and take some enemies with me.

I am considering 3 ways either partial hanging, carbon monoxide poisoning in a tent using charcoal or gunshot to the right temple but right now I am leaning towards partial hanging.

I am considering 3 ways either partial hanging, carbon monoxide poisoning in a tent using charcoal or gunshot to the right temple but right now I am leaning towards partial hanging.
I thought you were going to ctb by shooting yourself with your 9mm glock?

I thought you were going to ctb by shooting yourself with your 9mm glock?
I am going back and forth on that but I might try partial hanging because if I do it correctly by putting pressure on my carotid artery I will get dizzy, pass out and hang so it´s like drifting off to sleep where as a gun it´s like pushing a button for suicide although I have a bit fear if there will be pain but again I am not sure which method to choose yet.

burning up by reentering the stratosphere tbh

I'd prefer not to crak it anytime soon? Tbh...

And like anyone else, I'd want my natural death to be as painless as possible

As a martyr at war while fighting for the cause of Saint Blackops2cel

Hanging or shotgun to the roof of the mouth, I don't want to experience my body slowly starting to fail and everything becoming difficult, not to mention that I don't want to live this life long enough to die of old age.
partial hanging
Probably how I'll do it tbh.

Last edited:
shot 100%
preferably in a battlefield

I wanna get 360 noscoped thbhthbngl
ded srs
tfw colorblind to join special forces
ngl ngl boyo

I’d like to die in an explosion, hopefully no one will be able to identify me even with dental records of finger prints. Best case scenario there’s not even a corpse to bury

SUICIDE.
:feelsokman:

Whatever's fastest and has the least pain.

By getting the biggest dopamine rush Od'ing on Xanax, booze and fentanyl

Watching a plane fly by, then see it drop the nuke, then nothing. Best way too die. imo.

Jump from a building. It'd have to be pretty high up though.

Hanged if done right. If you can pinch the carotid arteries and stop blood flow to the brain, you’ll pass out and die within seconds and it will be pretty peaceful

I want to die as a result of a nuclear blast that eradicates humanity. I want a few bombs to go off elsewhere so I know it's coming and I can spend my last few seconds thinking how beautiful it is that humanity is coming to an end and the world is being wiped clean.

Heart attack during sex when I'm old.

Set myself on fire.

Shot is another option, but it'd have to be a guarantee.

Like a true fAMous CHOsen hERo

Set myself on fire.
That would hurt bro..

That monk on the rage against the machine album made it look cool though.
78E796F5 EEC2 497B A764 95B0B47139CD