Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you kill yourself if you would decide to do it?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
What would be your choosen method?

Probably by taking a pill, like Cyanide.

i'd do a flip

after gunning down hundreds of chads and stacys in a firefight with the police and government forces after taking many of them out with me, all of this after i detonate explosives at Feminism and BLM HQ's I would die from being shot many times and it would hopefully be an instant kill

In as many ways as possible at once. I wouldn't want to fuck up my suicide and become some braindead vegetable with no face. Unless the chance of a suicide attempt being succesful is >99%, I wouldn't do it

12 gauge shotgun to the brain or mouth, would instantly die and make a big mess. I would also live stream it

The one with least pain

500 S&W Magnum to the temple.

Murder suicide with gun.

I know I will eventually do it, but it still isn't clear at what age, I'm thinking during my 40s? There are a couple things I want to achieve before doing it, once I'm done with that, I'll have no reason to live and I estimate I should complete my bucketlist by 40-45. I'm doomed to suffer because of diabetes, but hopefully I get to achieve everything I want before they have to cut off my foot and then before things get worse I'll take my own life with either a gun or hanging. Actually I could do both, shoot myself on the temple right as I jump off the chair, ensuring it will not be a failed attempt.

I read people with diabetes are twice as likely to commit sudoku compared to normal people, so I'm gonna be helping those stats stay the way they are.

High speed car accident into a tree or overpass. Here's the thing: if you disconnect one of the airbags, they all get disabled and you get a warning light that only an OBDII-tool with the correct access can reset. Not wearing your seatbelt raises your risk of dying dramatically. Finally, the violence of the collision rises with the square of your velocity. At 140km/h+, it will definitely be a closed cask, and as a bonus, the first responders can take souvenir pics and you may end up on a gore site :feelsaww:

Alternatively, humans liquefy if they get hit by a speeding train. That would be my plan B.

Mozzberg 500 pistol grip shotgun. Duct tape on handle, buckshot. Through the roof of the mouth and you’re ( supposedly) out like a light

Gun battle with police

I'd do something to be remembered even after my death so I suppose a public suicide that's livestreamed would be the best way to go out with a bang.

I'd try to bring as much people as I can with me in afterlife (in GTA)

suicide by cop :feelsdevil: