Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Would You Interpret This?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Babylon wages war on Babylon,Babylon vanquishes the evil of Babylon,Babylon falls and Babylon rises,The wars aren't real but the genocides of your people are,How they massacre you like cattle!How God weeps for your misguided souls!

Their merchants did trade,Their leader wore their cross,Are you truly so blinded by the Serpent's propaganda?!Where did their scientists go?!You question where the bodies went,where do we put ours?!

The head bites the tail, in death they are born.

That people groups matter more than governments

Is this from the trollface anti christ meme I used to see a lot a couple years back

Babylon wages war on Babylon,Babylon vanquishes the evil of Babylon,Babylon falls and Babylon rises,The wars aren't real but the genocides of your people are,How they massacre you like cattle!How God weeps for your misguided souls!
- wars are between different parts of the same system, so they aren't meaningful
- edgy 4chan-tier take on the book of revelation
- the wars aren't real but people die so I guess they are real
- you should focus on the death of 'your people' (whatever that means) rather than on the wars and serious issues that lead to this
Their merchants did trade,Their leader wore their cross,Are you truly so blinded by the Serpent's propaganda?!Where did their scientists go?!You question where the bodies went,where do we put ours?!
- the nazis wore iron crosses or sth and that's bad or sth
- their scientists were taken by the US after WWII, thus showing that idk it's the same system or sth honestly who knows at this point
- 'where did the holocaust bodies go? well, where did we put ours?' some bizarre non sequitur
- ouroboros, the snake which eats its tail
- edgy shit

basically just bizarre conspiratard rambling for comedy purposes

Last edited:
basically jews forcing us to fight these useless wars, i think

There is no truly pro-white government. There is no pro-white war going on right now. Modern warfare is little more than a meat grinder designed to turn whites into hamburger meat for the Jews.

Lmao I've posted this video before. Ouroboros represents life very well and it is one of my favorite symbols.