Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you feel if you knew your genetics could breed chads and stacies?

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
★★★
Would you be pissed that your son would experience being a chad? Would you not have kids if you knew they would be more good looking than you ever had a chance to be?
Sometimes genetics skip generations (cope), I'd be offended if I were to have a tall son.

I'd just be happy to have a loving wife and family.

But loving wives don't exist since all women are cunts, so tbh I don't care.

i would be happy if he/she was a Chad or Stacy, easy mode on life and they won't have to go through everything i experienced

I'd just be happy to have a loving wife and family.

Would you be pissed that your son would experience being a chad? Would you not have kids if you knew they would be more good looking than you ever had a chance to be?
Sometimes genetics skip generations (cope), I'd be offended if I were to have a tall son.
I'd be proud. If I can ever breed I'll do everything in my power to make sure my offspring are of high quality.

I'd be glad if it was a chad. A stacy on the other hand...

CHAD only!!!

I'd be glad if it was a chad. A stacy on the other hand...
If you had a stacy would you want her to date an incel? You could pretty much teach her to hate chads.

If you had a stacy would you want her to date an incel? You could pretty much teach her to hate chads.
Tbh incest is fucked up.. but would YOU do it? :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

You can watch your son fuck foids.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

It's in there nature to fall for chad's

I’d just be glad I could continue my family name, though still upset.

High IQ.

I'd be glad if my hypothetical son didn't have to go through shit I had to.

If my genetics were capable of breeding Chads I'd wonder how scientifically I am not a Chad myself. That's what.

I mean, if I made the son them why would I complain? I'd be proud if anything.

I would try and have a Chad son to live vicariously through. Halo son effect.

that makes no fucking sense

The rest of my family is attractive so I probably can tbh.

I will never have kids though, even if I can. Not for me.