Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you feel if you had a Chad Son? Would you be jealous?

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Let's say you either ended up getting very lucky, or you got a prostitute pregnant. And you can prove with testing this is in fact your son. By some miracle your son ends up getting genes that make him a chad. Good face, height, etc. Now as you're raising your son, you see him grow up, becoming an attractive man, you see him being popular, having tons of friends, having tons of girlfriends, living the life you could only dream of. Would you be ok with this? Would it make you feel inferior? Would you start resenting your son?

I personally feel like I would get jealous, and feel emasculated that my son gets more girls than me and would probably kill myself over the irony,

Last edited:
im not sure how i'd feel

idk how to describe it

slightly proud since my genes will spread & dominate :feelsLSD:
but also jealous since i'm not the chad who slays :feelsUnreal:

Being jealous of your own son makes no sense whatsoever. I would be proud.

1. Not happening.

2. I'd be happy for him, but I wouldn't tell him about blackpill, i'd let him live in blissful ignorance.

Being jealous of your own son makes no sense whatsoever. I would be proud.
Of corse it does. The creation gets to live a happy life while the creator dies in misery. It's completely understandable why a person would be jealous. I mean if you personally wouldn't that's good for you, but I think it makes sense if others are.

i would hope he's intelligent and could be communicated with on the ways of life, so he could mindfully use his expansive social life to get ahead on making money and shit. then hope he gets rich as shit and i get to live chill af

idk, i'm normally a petty person but if Chad is legitimately my son i would feel proud

As a son of a bitch i think it would be poetical to father a son of a bitch...

I wouldn't have one and would kill any child if I had one as soon as I would find out. can't alllow my ethnic genes to continue.

indifference. I wouldn't raise him too even if denote cowardice, or neglecting. he would be abandoned left with his mother, and some relics as souvenir.

Last edited:
If I had a (biological) son at all I'd feel accomplished

I would probably be proud of him and live vicariously through him.

I would never have a Chad son however if I did I'd honestly feel really proud and try my best to give him the best opportunities in life and socially.

This is a bit two-sided (idk if thats the right word) in my approach because I'd also be using my encouraging of my son to my advantage. If he has females over at sleepovers (which all Chads do) they may play strip poker or something. I can "accidentally" walk in and see some prime nude girls. Or if he is the type of Chad to go drinking then he fucks a girl and they pass out on the living room floor. Well, I may just end up giving her round 2. When they both wake up they will never know anyway so may as well. Another thing about a Chad son is that girls want him so bad that they will do anything to just be in his social circle and meet him. It was known that Justin Bieber's dad was fucking teen girls as compensation then he would introduce these girls to Justin after some time. I would do the same thing. Find a little hot minx then fuck her and after I've had my fill then I would say she can finally meet my Chad son. Then he could see if she was worthy and do whatever the fuck he wanted to her as well.

I would blackpill him young and teach him to abuse whores:feelswhat:

If you love someone you want them to succeed, i would blackpill him to a certain degree so he wouldn't turn into a simp and cuck.

More positive than negative since it would feel like shit to have an incel tier son that you would feel sorry for.

why would you resent your son for being chad ? he's your son lol literally part of you. i'd be happy that he gets to live a good life. would you rather have a incel/normie cuck son or cumdumpster daughter?

Would be proud untill he starts flexing the mog :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelsbaton:

tfw when your son mogs you:cryfeels:

I would be happy for him.

Would you be ok with this? Would it make you feel inferior? Would you start resenting your son?
He wouldn't have the personality of a Chad though. I'd be sure to raise him to be blackpilled and based as fuck. He would use women for sex and their bodies. And to save money and not be young and dumb. To not partake in drugs alcohol or other dumb shit normies do

Hell no I would not be jealous of my chad son - the world is fucked up right now in 2021, I would be proud of my son for slaying foids in such a horrible Jew-controlled world. Also, I would use my cryptocurrency profits to buy my son a Mercedes C-Class.

I would be happy for my hypothetical son if he got good genes

my dad told me what my grandpa told him:

My dream as your father is to see you become better than me

No it’d be based. My kid is mine

Based. Not only is my son carrying my genes and legacy but he is a chad and will continue my bloodline. I'd die in peace tbh :feelsokman:

Another potential plus: you'd get to meet his entourage of Stacies and maybe one has daddy issues, American Beauty-style.

I'd feel proud and love him intensely,I always want to have good looking descendants

V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

Is it even possible for an ugly male to have a chad son

Last edited:
Let's say you either ended up getting very lucky, or you got a prostitute pregnant. And you can prove with testing this is in fact your son. By some miracle your son ends up getting genes that make him a chad. Good face, height, etc. Now as you're raising your son, you see him grow up, becoming an attractive man, you see him being popular, having tons of friends, having tons of girlfriends, living the life you could only dream of. Would you be ok with this? Would it make you feel inferior? Would you start resenting your son?

I personally feel like I would get jealous, and feel emasculated that my son gets more girls than me and would probably kill myself over the irony,
I would be proud. It would be my genes also.

This is impossible to happen but I would be happy

i would be happy for him, he wouldn’t have to suffer like me, he wouldn’t have to live with so much self-hatred and feeling like he’s not good enough. would you rather your son suffer the same fate as you did?

i would be happy for him, he wouldn’t have to suffer like me, he wouldn’t have to live with so much self-hatred and feeling like he’s not good enough. would you rather your son suffer the same fate as you did?
No, I would rather him not suffer, but that doesn't mean I won't be jealous and still feel inferior.

No, I would rather him not suffer, but that doesn't mean I won't be jealous and still feel inferior.
i understand why you might feel that way, i’m just saying that if i had to pick, then chad son is the way to go, yea i’ll feel jealous but it’s better for the kid

Better that than to live in his father’s shadow, I only hope that chad’s son can live up to his father’s name

i understand why you might feel that way, i’m just saying that if i had to pick, then chad son is the way to go, yea i’ll feel jealous but it’s better for the kid
Of corse. I would rather that be the case. I would still feel bad and shitty and jealous. I mean I would rather nobody be an incel in general, but I would still suffer in comparison.