Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you determine whether it's worth trying to ascend or not and if one has the potential for it/is a fakecel?

N

Notkev

Recruit
★★
What traits/criteria would you look at to determine whether someone is a truecel or of they can ascend/get a girl through looksmaxxing or whatnot and whether it's even worth it or not?

Is one a fakecel if they've been desired even once? And if yes, are we gatekeeping who an incel is - someone who is involuntarily celibate?

IMG 0869

below 6'2 = overr . will never ascend unless LL
Sub5 face = over
Below 6.5inch cock nbp = over

Hit up women from the whole scale, if ascended you're good, if not LDAR.

it is difficult but the easiest way to test is this:

1. rape a girl
2. does she enjoy it?

if she doesn't enjoy it, then you must be a truecel, because foids almost always enjoy rape

q.e.d.

Come on now, this is pure cope. 6’0” is more than enough height if you aren’t totally fucked in looks or NTness.

True
Nah brocel. I’m right here. Too many guys are around 6’0 nowadays. 6’3 or death

Nah brocel. I’m right here. Too many guys are around 6’0 nowadays. 6’3 or death
How tall are you? I’m legit 6’0”, and it would have been plenty had I not been Bonner and having a slightly below average face and narrow clavicles. No fucking way a guy who is above average height needs leg lengthening surgery

How tall are you? I’m legit 6’0”, and it would have been plenty had I not been Bonner and having a slightly below average face and narrow clavicles. No fucking way a guy who is above average height needs leg lengthening surgery
6’0 ain’t tall. It’s average tbh. Tall officially begins at 6’4.

6’0 ain’t tall. It’s average tbh. Tall officially begins at 6’4.
You don’t need to be that tall to get girls. All you have to do is go outside and see many average height men in relationships

You don’t need to be that tall to get girls. All you have to do is go outside and see many average height men in relationships
I go outside and don’t see what you’re talking tbh. It’s always the tallfags cunts who are 6’3 and above getting chicks. Shorter guys are pretty boys, like Korean pretty boys or Latino moggers at 5’11.

I go outside and don’t see what you’re talking tbh. It’s always the tallfags cunts who are 6’3 and above getting chicks. Shorter guys are pretty boys, like Korean pretty boys or Latino moggers at 5’11.
Are you from USA?

Perhaps that’s why then. I’m from East Coast USA. Are you a blackcel?
Nah. I made this observation while I was in college and all the foids were going for the Korean pretty boys, Latino moggers or Classic 6’5 Chads. (French and German). For the blacks, it was always the 6’6 + guys that the hot chicks were going for.

Nah. I made this observation while I was in college and all the foids were going for the Korean pretty boys, Latino moggers or Classic 6’5 Chads. (French and German). For the blacks, it was always the 6’6 + guys that the hot chicks were going for.
Brutal. Although, college areas have selection bias. More of the Chad type guys are gonna get in college, so it’s not surprising women are only going for them in college