Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you cope with the knowledge that mouth breathing and tongue posture pretty much alone ruined your life?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I always feel like going insane when I think about what a small and easily fixable problem ended up ruining my whole life.

79e

I have the mouth area of this poor fella. The fucking disgusting narrowness and loose skin is a result of extractionist orthodontics and poor oral posture.

I have an overbite :feelsrope:

You're coping hard if you think it's that simple, ngl.

Bad oral posture potentially ruining face in adolscence is that simple
No it's not, "potentially" :feelsseriously:, whatever helps you cope I guess.

Why do you think some people have bad oral posture in the first place you dumb fuck?

Mewing is applicable even in your 20s

No it's not, "potentially" :feelsseriously:, whatever helps you cope I guess.

Why do you think some people have bad oral posture in the first place you dumb fuck?
Such as because of mouth breathing. And I have every reason to believe my case of ugliness is entirely caused by mouth breathing based on my family and my childhood photos.
Mewing is applicable even in your 20s
I do it of course

Such as because of mouth breathing. And I have every reason to believe my case of ugliness is entirely caused by mouth breathing based on my family and my childhood photos.
Oh yeah? You've studied the field of orthodontics in detail and aren't just clinging to Mike Mews BS because it feels better than your genetic destiny being set in stone?

Just lol, there are many types of malocclusion and jaw deformities that doesn't conform in the slightest to his theories, but yeah oooookay bro.

Oh yeah? You've studied the field of orthodontics in detail and aren't just clinging to Mike Mews BS because it feels better than your genetic destiny being set in stone?

Just lol, there are many types of malocclusion and jaw deformities that doesn't conform in the slightest to his theories, but yeah oooookay bro.
I'm not doubting existence of other kind of cases as well, but oral posture affecting facial development is established knowledge among orthodontists in my country, plain and simple. Seeing how my looks detoriated in childhood, perfectly coinciding with when I started chornic mouth beathing, leaves me very little doubt on the matter.

I'm not doubting existence of other kind of cases as well, but oral posture affecting facial development is established knowledge among orthodontists in my country, plain and simple. Seeing how my looks detoriated in childhood, perfectly coinciding with when I started chornic mouth beathing, leaves me very little doubt on the matter.
Affecting? Sure doesn't help of course, but nothing does. It's on the same level as blaming insufficient nutrients for your frameletism and or manletism while Tyrone and white trash Chad can live off the cheapest soda and noodles their entire youth and still mog the most ambitious healthcoper.

There is a huge imperative for subhumans to not blame their genes at the most fundamental level. Why exactly I'm not sure, probably something to do with the wish to procreate successfully even if it's just hypothetical.

Correlation != causation, you know?

Of course it would perfectly coincide with it regardless, that's how causes and effects work... :feelsseriously:

I'm a birdcel myself, with what I can promise you is a worse situation by far than you could even imagine.

Honestly it's cope all the way down with these theories.

Affecting? Sure doesn't help of course, but nothing does. It's on the same level as blaming insufficient nutrients for your frameletism and or manletism while Tyrone and white trash Chad can live off the cheapest soda and noodles their entire youth and still mog the most ambitious healthcoper.

There is a huge imperative for subhumans to not blame their genes at the most fundamental level. Why exactly I'm not sure, probably something with to do with the wish to procreate successfully even if it's just hypothetical.

Of course it would perfectly coincide with it regardless, that's how causes and effects work... :feelsseriously:

I'm a birdcel myself, with what I can promise you is a worse situation by far than you could even imagine.

There is a huge imperative for subhumans to not blame their genes at the most fundamental level. Why exactly I'm not sure, probably something to do with the wish to procreate successfully even if it's just hypothetical.

I don't know what to say except that I disagree entirely. From both the evidence in my personal life but for other reasons too.

Let's see. You know malocclusion literally does not exist outside civilization? The fact that evironmental causes alone cause 30% of kids have some kind of maldevelopment in the mouth obliterates the notion that it's all about genes.

Chins do not recess in childhood normally, and to have my chin done that, being the only such person in my family, and also have it happen after I started mouth breathing (not before, so it wasn't the cause either) settles the case for me. I have no interest in further defending my personal experience. I'm not questioning your story either.

Cope, I naturally do the tongue at the top of the mouth thing and still have a shit jawline
I hear you. By the way, "jawline" is a bit of a meme. The actual underlying bone structure is what counts. Some extra fat smoothing out the jawline won't matter much.

I have a lot more problems than that so no it doesn’t worry me too much tbh

A couple of millimeters of bone (jawline) determines most of your future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back