Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How would you cope with being turned into a walrus?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
Tusk is a 2014 bodyhorror movie in which a certain character (Wallace) gets turned into a walrus composed of other human parts and is the prisonner of his new animal body and is forced to act and behave like a walrus.

I think this is one of the worst torture ever possible. You strip someone’s entire humanity and place him in a rotting suit, while being mutilated and basically turning into a human walrus.

Little bonus at the end, his cheating foid gf visit him at the new zoo where he is now whith another friend and they mock him instead of putting him out of his misery. Wallace is now a human walrus living in a suit of rotting flesh and body parts.

The creator talked about making another possible movie where Wallace gets out of his rotting prison and become a serial killer, killing everyone who betrayed him :feelzez:

Oh. I see now. Well, I would certainly feel uncomfortable to the point of suicide idealization.

Is it painful? Walrusmaxxing is legit, tbh. :ping:

That film makes me sick. I hate it. I would want to be killed.

That film makes me sick. I hate it. I would want to be killed.
Did you find the movie highly unsettling? I watched the worst of the worst and this is so unsettling to me. Someone said that it’s possible that elites of society perform this kind of torture on some people

Did you find the movie highly unsettling? I watched the worst of the worst and this is so unsettling to me. Someone said that it’s possible that elites of society perform this kind of torture on some people
I'm sure they do. I found it quite unsettling.

That's a nice way to torture normies holy shit. Imagine a giant zoo full of normies that are turned into various animals like that. Walrus, dog. Haha freaking great

Jfl normies are just like the walrus. Braindead fuckers god damn

reminds me of The Metamorphosis by Franz kafka