Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How would you commit suicide?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
If you were feeling brave and finally lost all reason to live.

I'd hang from a noose tbh.
It's not messy and you only need a rope, but I'm pretty sure roping hurts and you have to find a good spot to tie the rope.

Backflip into a volcano

I'd hang from a noose tbh.
It's not messy and you only need a rope, but I'm pretty sure roping hurts and you have to find a good spot to tie the rope.
retarded way of doing it

Would you raather go out in style like backflipping into a volcano?
The only way to die by noose is either breaking your neck from falling or suffocation

Suffocation is slow and painful and you will try and remove the noose but if you fuck up the break-neck method you end up paralysed

Jump off a high building or overdose on heroin

The only way to die by noose is either breaking your neck from falling or suffocation

Suffocation is slow and painful and you will try and remove the noose but if you fuck up the break-neck method you end up paralysed
damn, didn't know that.
pretty sure if you do it wrong, the lack of oxygen going to your brain can pretty much turn you into a spastic.
I heard something similar happend to JFK's sister, where when she was born, she was keep inside her mothers pussy, depraved of oxygen and then became a spastic.

damn, didn't know that.
pretty sure if you do it wrong, the lack of oxygen going to your brain can pretty much turn you into a spastic.
I heard something similar happend to JFK's sister, where when she was born, she was keep inside her mothers pussy, depraved of oxygen and then became a spastic.
don't turn into your avi

Dr. Autismo

I'd probably buy a shotgun and blow my head off

Actual roping seems to be... unpleasant, judging from the livegore vids I've seen.

My plan is alcohol, sleeping pills and gas stove. I want to go out peacefully.

Overdose on fentanyl or heroin ideally. But I don’t have that so I’d just hang myself.

Bullet right through the brain

Yes just like him. I'd probably take someone else with me as well (like someone who bullies me or others) (Feds gtfo this is purely hypothetical you dramatic fucks)

Also I would go somewhere where my family won't find my body

id mcnutt in hopes that foids have to clean up my brains

id mcnutt in hopes that foids have to clean up my brains
some whiteknight would do it for them because "but its a man job, its too disturbing and messy for muh innocent princesses to do!" :soy:

drive my car really fast into head on collision

Post here until the point of exhaustion and collapse into a self inflicted induced coma

Last edited:
Slicing my radial artery

Kill some scum and suicide by cop

with a gun or jumping of a huge tower