Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you assess your mental maturity?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’m 30 and still think and act like a teenager, that’s a very common ADHD trait, also a result of having missed out on life and never had my major wishes fulfilled.

The party says I'm more mature because we are superhumans.

if mature means not being a loud fucking retard , that goes to partys each weekend

then yea.

A lot younger in both mental and physical

It’s depends on the day and mood tbh

It’s depends on the day and mood tbh
This, Though I would say I am as mature, but I am very autistic so I could be very immature and stupid sometimes, but sometimes I could be even more mature than my peers

"Mature" doesn't mean anything. It assumes there's some kind of "right" way to think and act.

too old too damaged ogre

no idea

definitely went through the school of hard knocks here though

normies my age only pretend to be mature but party like animals during weekends so I'm more mature than them even tho I'm a bit of a manchild.

In certain specific aspects, I'm more mature than my age, but in the vast majority of them, I'm way less. I also still feel like a teenager. All I wanted to do is having my successful rock and and my teenage gf. I daydream about it all the time, but it's definitely over.

I'm vile hateful old man

i havent mentally matured past 15. i’m 19

Last edited:
I'm stuck somewhere around 20 as I'm unable to progress to the next level, you need girls for that.

I think I am mature for my age. I can’t say if I’m more mature it’s hard to calculate that