Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How would world of Silent Hill look to an average Incel?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
You know how in Silent Hill games, when you enter town, the town shapes surroundings around your guilts, fears, thoughts, etc. What would incel experience be there like? Getting chased by giant roasted beef flaps screaming creep trying to swallow you and bunch of 6'10 Chads with giant scissors taunting you to just get a haircut and be yourself JFL

My life already is shaped in the form of a living nightmare :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It would be this world ie clown world. :feelshaha:

There’s nothing worse than this. :feelskek:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'd don't think I'd know the difference except for the fog. It would be just like Iniba.

You know how in Silent Hill games, when you enter town, the town shapes surroundings around your guilts, fears, thoughts, etc. What would incel experience be there like? Getting chased by giant roasted beef flaps screaming creep trying to swallow you and bunch of 6'10 Chads with giant scissors taunting you to just get a haircut and be yourself JFL
Sounds like feverdreamfuel

Real life already is Silent Hill jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back