Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would u feel in a WW3 scenario

How would u feel in a WW3 scenario

• Bring it on,others should suffer like me

• Dont care tbh

• I dont want it to happen

Results are only viewable after voting.
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
It seems we are closer than ever to a ww3 scenario so i would like to see how you guys feel about it
Personally living in a chaos scenario or even getting fckin drafted would make my life way more interesting that ldaring 24/7 as i do now
On the other hand a lot of comfyness would be lost and dying in a war while whores and normies stay behind is almost comical
Mixed feelings tbh,if it happens it happens

I don't want to die in some muddy Ukrainian trench so no.

I would draft-dodge and hide in my basement while the nukes get dropped

I don't really care

would be cucked fighting as troops cause loosing side will just drop nukes

It seems we are closer than ever to a ww3 scenario so i would like to see how you guys feel about it
Personally living in a chaos scenario or even getting fckin drafted would make my life way more interesting that ldaring 24/7 as i do now
On the other hand a lot of comfyness would be lost and dying in a war while whores and normies stay behind is almost comical
Mixed feelings tbh,if it happens it happens
It has begun!

Around the world

View: https://youtu.be/PYNYleXslzg?si=GIYJDQm5R2-WNcuO

chad can fight in the war and become extinct. hopefully becky has sex with incels when all the chads pass away in the war :feelsLSD:

dont care just wanna die anyway

Inkwell bodies pile up, a makeshift bed of corpses for chad and stacy.
Why would I ever die for a country full of people that have never loved or acknowledged me.

Prefer Zombie apocalypse but as long i am on the winning side its fine

If zog wants a war then we’ll have a war. There’s no signs of the west de escalating anything it’s like they’re trying to provoke a response.

Definite proof that this forum is full of edgy zoomers

Poll options are low IQ.

I would get forcefully drafted but then I'll open fire on my fellow compatriots for the lulz

I would get forcefully drafted but then I'll open fire on my fellow compatriots for the lulz
I'm surprised more Ukrainians aren't opening fire on their own commanding officers for being forcibly dragged and sent to the meat grinder. They're going to die anyway. May as well die getting revenge on the people who sent you to your death.

I'm surprised more Ukrainians aren't opening fire on their own commanding officers for being forcibly dragged and sent to the meat grinder. They're going to die anyway. May as well die getting revenge on the people who sent you to your death.
Maybe most of probably them have families who may face the consequences of their actions for not being compliant. Although it would suck for the average slavcel since they have no one anticipating their safe return from this pointless war.

Maybe most of probably them have families who may face the consequences of their actions for not being compliant. Although it would suck for the average slavcel since they have no one anticipating their safe return from this pointless war.
That's a good point. It will probably backfire on their families somehow.

Fucking Zelenskike.