Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would u deal with being shit tested by your gf realistically

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Like the topic title says, if you were in a relationship how would you deal with your gf trying to shit test you? This is something that all normies inevitably have to deal with to some extent and it would probably be hard to deal with as an incel with no experience

Example: You see her receive a Snapchat notification from a guy she has saved in her contacts as “BIG DICK:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::fire::fire::fire:” how would you respond to the situation?

What is a shit testing?

What is a shit testing?
I literally included an example in the post but

break up with her immediately I’m not dealing with her shit

If a girl friend shit tests you while being in a relationship you should break up
break up with her immediately I’m not dealing with her shit
All women do this though so dealing with it is inevitable

breaking up with her immediately is a bad outcome because you lose access to pussi

I literally included an example in the post but
Thank you, based post.

breaking up with her immediately is a bad outcome because you lose access to pussi
No wtf no pussy is worth being in a toxic relationship. How does that work in the long term, might as well go to a hooker

Edit: get some experience and break up

i don’t know then, maybe do a little shit testing of my own

like for this scenario, make sure she sees me receive a Snapchat notification from a contact called tight pussy or big tits or whichever feature she lacks so as to target her insecurities

I would just freeze and maintain a deadpan expression, as I always do in uncomfortable situations

I would leave her unironically

You act like you don't give a single fuck about her and you have to make her aware of that fact that you have options so she can be replaced in no time if she doesn't behave. You have to be very subtle and not act like a chimp or else it'll be painfully obvious that you're just acting tough guy. If she persist with her shit testing you tell her to fuck off and say "you wouldn't say that to my face" type shit. You just have to hold your ground and treat her like a brainlet whore that she is.

You act like you don't give a single fuck about her and you have to make her aware of that fact that you have options so she can be replaced in no time if she doesn't behave. You have to be very subtle and not act like a chimp or else it'll be painfully obvious that you're just acting tough guy. If she persist with her shit testing you tell her to fuck off and say "you wouldn't say that to my face" type shit. You just have to hold your ground and treat her like a brainlet whore that she is.
High iq advice bro. You seem to have lots of experience :D

we are blackpill, i think we handle this kind of shit well

Are you red pilled or black pilled
Redpill is a small subset of Blackpill.

I'm blackpilled and that makes me redpilled. Although I do realize that most of the Redpill is just COPE.

Redpill is a small subset of Blackpill.

I'm blackpilled and that makes me redpilled. Although I do realize that most of the Redpill is just COPE.
Yes only blackpill works for doomed people. Redpill only makes us angry more.

I'd be too autistic to know what's happening

Like the topic title says, if you were in a relationship how would you deal with your gf trying to shit test you? This is something that all normies inevitably have to deal with to some extent and it would probably be hard to deal with as an incel with no experience
I'd tell her to stop, if she doesn't, I'd break up with her. I'm not dealing with that shit. Hopefully by that point, I've already lost my V-card, so leaving her will only be of benefit.

I'd basically utilize the philosophy of "it's better to be volcel than cuck," but in this case, better to be single than a cuck.

Example: You see her receive a Snapchat notification from a guy she has saved in her contacts as “BIG DICK:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::fire::fire::fire:” how would you respond to the situation?
:feelsseriously: I'd tell her to delete that fucker immediately, and within my sight, or she can go get in a relationship with "BiG dIcK:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::fire::fire::fire:"

I wouldn’t know :feelsjuice:

I'd tell her to stop, if she doesn't, I'd break up with her. I'm not dealing with that shit. Hopefully by that point, I've already lost my V-card, so leaving her will only be of benefit.

I'd basically utilize the philosophy of "it's better to be volcel than cuck," but in this case, better to be single than a cuck.

:feelsseriously: I'd tell her to delete that fucker immediately, and within my sight, or she can go get in a relationship with "BiG dIcK:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::fire::fire::fire:"
Same. Anything else is EXTREMELY cucked. Imagine ignoring this and “holding frame” and thinking that’s “alpha” of you :bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek:

ClutteredDeepDeer size restricted

Would just order that bitch around cause I couldn't stand any other kind of relationship.

Same. Anything else is EXTREMELY cucked. Imagine ignoring this and “holding frame” and thinking that’s “alpha” of you :bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek:
Also why if I do ever ascend, I'm not having kids, and I'm not getting married. Why would I give a foid even more leverage over me?

Use blunt force to fix the toilet

Dump the ever living shit out of that hoe!

Scream at her for the next ten minutes so that she feel bad about her misbehaviour and then break immediately.

Kek and people still believe in love and all that bullshit.

Modern relationships sound incredibly soulless

Kek and people still believe in love and all that bullshit.

Modern relationships sound incredibly soulless

They are purely transactional, probably always have been.

No such thing as "shit tests" fuck off back to TRP with this shit.

Be a hyper autist and act like I don't get it. Because that annoys them the most.

No such thing as "shit tests" fuck off back to TRP with this shit.
Lmao what? Wtf do you mean shit testing doesn’t exist you retard? It’s literally the most basic, universal form of power display. In order for there to be “no such thing as shit testing” there’d have to be no such thing as power dynamics, no such thing as social status or dominance, etc.

Shit testing (saying something so you can judge the other person’s response/reaction) in particular is just a fundamental aspect of human social interaction that everyone does subconsciously. Ngl this is one of the stupidest posts I’ve seen on this forum ever but I’ll let it slide because you’re a newfag

If she really likes you, she has no need for shit tests. Shit tests are for beta buxxers that they picked up because they exhausted all other options and had to "settle down"

"Just h-h-hold frame bro." :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I think alot of incels that aren't autistic at least would demolish every shit test. Can speak for anyone else but I don't view women as equal to men so a woman's shit test is like a kid asking a stupid question like "how big is the sun?" Either just respond with sarcasm and make her feel stupid or just ignore the bitch entirely and act like she never asked. Red pillers actually view woman as equal to men and think a relationship is a 50:50 thing when its more like you are the father and she is the child.

I probably autistically wouldn't realize she was testing me until years later after we broke up.

Probably nothing. I've been through so much shit that it's normal to me now. Who cares if its a girl. I'd just tell her if she cheats i'd dump her ass. What's another 10-20 years amirite.

Stop pretending like shit tests are the end of the world. You might have disagreements and conflicts with your friends and family as well but does this mean spending time with them isn't worthwhile? Women's shit tests ensure that the dynamic of male-female relationship remains and doesn't morph into "friendship with sex".