Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would the world be like if you could choose your face and body?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Like the character creation in video games, also you can choose to look like a certain age range forever but people still have normal life spans.

Note: I'm asking about how would social interaction and attraction work out? I know that most people here will choose to be good looking. Also, no ogremaxxing such as 10 feet tall and 2000 pounds of muscle. I want to see if what would happen if lookism/mogging or any form of superior status disappeared.

Last edited:
i would be chad

Would be prettier, but not chad. Tfu on chads

I don't want to be a pretty boy Chad I want to be 500 pounds of muscle, with bullet proof reptilian skin; I'd be capable of snapping the neck of any Chad that dare question me.

And when everyone's chad, no one will be

Blonde, blue eyes, square jaw, 6"10 height, very broad shoulders

I'd be 7'0" 400-450lb lean chad. Mog everyone and have powerlifting world records.

Still better than being incel.
I feel like there would be lots of harems if everyone was chad

Everyone is talking about what they would choose to look like. I'm asking that in a society where everyone is good looking. How would social interaction and attraction work out?
If equal looking then I guess everybody would get along. But asides from this women will ofc just desire the next top set of men.

I dunno. It could glitch up evolution. Maybe this will be the next step in evolution. People that can alter their physical traits at will.

Everyone is talking about what they would choose to look like. I'm asking that in a society where everyone is good looking. How would social interaction and attraction work out?
Height and being NT. It would be impossible for everyone to be the exact same height and NT level.

You would get hyper-hypergamy. Hiearchies will continue to be a thing until humans somehow evolve beyond it.

Ironically I'd be even more engaged in my hobbies and "self improving"