Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would strength change your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Ok, Lets say you are still the same genetic shit you are, But you can carry any non landwhale foid in your arms with no real effort, Considering this, How different would your life be if you were super strong? :smonk:

I prefer my "hard-won" mental strength from the negative experiences associated with inceldom/autism.

It has allowed me to withstand blatant denigration like this:

So long as I am mentally resilient, I find physical weakness to be acceptable.

Not at all. Very few people dare bully someone as crippled as I am, so no need to beat the shit out of anyone. (I'd use a sword for that anyway.)

i can hit 365x5 on bench and im a truecel strength doesnt matter for women

niggas dont fuck with you though unless ur a manlet then its still over

I prefer my "hard-won" mental strength from the negative experiences associated with inceldom/autism.

she looks like someone that uses the male bathroom

No real change, just makes some things more convenient like when I need carry shit I guess

I can already carry non landwhale foids in mu arms. Don't know how that change anything

I can already carry non landwhale foids in mu arms. Don't know how that change anything

Dont foids love strong dudes capable of carrying them? Well... As a weak midget i suppose...

Bro please stop posting this pig everywhere

I'm fairly certain most men can already pick up and carry women with relative ease and no prior training

Last edited:
Bro please stop posting this pig everywhere
This. I have no idea why this bluepilled retard spams his amerimutt oneitis in every thread
why do mods allow this :feelskek:

assuming he isn't a troll, constantly bringing up a girl you onced liked is some soy cuck simp shit especially since it's the same girl every time :lul:

Being super strong would completely change my life. I would beat some assholes every day.

I would beat the shit out of normies if i was that strong, it won't help me with foids tho