Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would she react if you did this

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
ED8AD0FF 68CC 4AA8 A359 A0CE4170C8C0

I think she would probably try her absolute hardest to not talk back to me and she would probably move seats

Note how it's a woman in the picture, hugging her and not an ugly incel male. In which case it'd be considered harassment and she'd rather be verbally abused by an attractive islamophobe.

WTF is this faggotry. "safe space" . people actually use that phrase unironically?

No one bats an eye at incelphobic tantrums though.

Kek, if I was being harassed as a Muslim I'd just go suicide bomber mode ngl

She would fling herself into the swinging fists of the aggressor and pray that he bludgeon her unconscious in one blow so that she not be forced to perceive me any longer

Note how it's a woman in the picture, hugging her and not an ugly incel male. In which case it'd be considered harassment and she'd rather be verbally abused by an attractive islamophobe.
If it was an ugly man attempting to help her he would get beaten up by the guy then the foid would accuse the incel of rape and get him into jail.

Notice how it's a caring woman protecting a defenseless woman from an inherently vile, chauvinistic male who is apparently not good looking.

I would never be islamophobic

The way women are treated in islam is ideal

I welcome muslims

WTF is this faggotry. "safe space" . people actually use that phrase unironically?

It's an old comic from the mid 2010s, this type of rhetoric was very en vogue at the time. Now with wokeness as the ascendant hegemonic ideology, the whole public sphere is one giant safe space regulated by woke rules and customs. The comic seemingly was made as a piece of Islamic propaganda for white 'allies', and translated into English for this purpose as the bottom credit implies.

Last edited:
Kek, if I was being harassed as a Muslim I'd just go suicide bomber mode ngl
whats stopping u from doing it when ur not a Muslim