Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would people in your surroundings react if they knew you browse this forum?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
It would be hilarious in my case :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even I would laugh at myself

Most people would get wary

if i would say something in the lines of

'oh i did not lnow incel is bad sorry its bc of my autism that i cant understand things wel muhhh'

i would probably get away with it

The would be appalled because i come off as just some boring slightly awkward normal hardworking nice guy most of the time.

I'd just say like ya cunts im a 25 yr old kissless virgin and im angry about it fuck you.

I don't have many people 'in my surroundings". The two friends I have IRL wouldn't care and my dad wouldn't know what an incel is

Brazil is extremely female supremacist. If people in my surroundings find out, I might be put on some list somewhere, or people will attack me for it.

The would be appalled because i come off as just some boring slightly awkward normal hardworking nice guy most of the time.

I'd just say like ya cunts im a 25 yr old kissless virgin and im angry about it fuck you.
based

Brazil is extremely female supremacist. If people in my surroundings find out, I might be put on some list somewhere, or people will attack me for it.
Tbh when in public always use Banana mask :bigbrain:

Angry NPC Sticker for Sale by Reboot Designs | Redbubble

"what are incels?"
"my internet frens"
"so u have frens, nice"

Some do know, others wouldn't be surprised.

Never sit or stand close enough to any Nigger to give them to chance to look at what i browse at

It would be extremely humilating.
Probably not everyone would even comprehend the concept of incels, but the ones who do, would look down on me even more than they do right now. Not that they would be surprised that I'm an incel, they know this already. But the fact that I belong to an online group of people like me would make me even more pathetic in their eyes.

I don't have anyone in my life that would really care.
My parents would disown me, maybe, but they already hate me because I'm ugly.
If people in my neighborhood harassed me about it, it would probably be the final straw for me to either ropemaxx or move to another country entirely and try my life again.

It would be extremely humilating.
Probably not everyone would even comprehend the concept of incels, but the ones who do, would look down on me even more than they do right now. Not that they would be surprised that I'm an incel, they know this already. But the fact that I belong to an online group of people like me would make me even more pathetic in their eyes.
I don't have anyone in my life that would really care.
My parents would disown me, maybe, but they already hate me because I'm ugly.
If people in my neighborhood harassed me about it, it would probably be the final straw for me to either ropemaxx or move to another country entirely and try my life again.
so many sadcels :(

we'll never find out