Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would our incel lives be if the Ottoman Empire took over Europe?

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
Would it be better? Worse? Would it be like an european-like sharia?

It would be degenerate like it is now, but more in secret because of more laws.

The Ottoman Empire had a rather strange Islam. Under the Ottoman Empire, Christians could be richer than Muslims because of their dominance in trade. On the other hand, Islam there was quite perverted and mixed with superstitions and other Sufism. I don't think that Ossetian Islam was good.

I don't believe the Ottomans would have conquered Europe. The Ottomans were so backward that they even lost to Russia. The sultans gave up on politics and fucked in harems while their empire was outdated and in decline, so by the First World War they had lost everything in the Balkans and they had only the territories of modern Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Palestine.

The Ottoman Empire had a rather strange Islam. Under the Ottoman Empire, Christians could be richer than Muslims because of their dominance in trade.
Wrong

Millions of balkanites traded as a commodity and look at middle east or north africa now

Where is the thriving ex slave?
absolute zero

The Ottoman Empire had a rather strange Islam. Under the Ottoman Empire, Christians could be richer than Muslims because of their dominance in trade. On the other hand, Islam there was quite perverted and mixed with superstitions and other Sufism. I don't think that Ossetian Islam was good.
Who knows, maybe it would have prevented the degeneracy we have today, the me from some years ago would be surprised I support this idea, but here I am. Turkey is the least degenerate country of "Europe" if we count them in.

The Ottomans would have been destroyed even earlier by Russia if they had not been saved by England.

The Ottoman Empire was pretty soy during the later eras. 1858 onwards they basically weren't applying Sharia laws and foids had rights. It wouldn't be as degenerate as it is currently, but it would be ideal. Taliban would be much better imo, or for Europeans, the Bosnian mujahideen.
Yeah, Bosnia seems like a pretty nice place, arabs are working to implement the wahabi Islam there.

Who knows, maybe it would have prevented the degeneracy we have today, the me from some years ago would be surprised I support this idea, but here I am. Turkey is the least degenerate country of "Europe" if we count them in.
Perhaps, but there was no strong Sharia in the Ottoman Empire, no matter what anyone said. The Ottomans were far from the level of Afghanistan under the Taliban, and even to the current Saudi Arabia.

I don't believe the Ottomans would have conquered Europe. The Ottomans were so backward that they even lost to Russia. The sultans gave up on politics and fucked in harems while their empire was outdated and in decline, so by the First World War they had lost everything in the Balkans and they had only the territories of modern Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Palestine.
They should have invested more in conquering and building forts in the balkans, and massive conversions. They would have become a larger country in our era.

It wouldn't be as degenerate as it is currently, but it would be ideal.

Cope look at this not even jewsa could rival turks

Perhaps, but there was no strong Sharia in the Ottoman Empire, no matter what anyone said. The Ottomans were far from the level of Afghanistan under the Taliban, and even to the current Saudi Arabia.
It is easier to wipe out degeneracy as a muslim country nowadays.

Wrong

Millions of balkanites traded as a commodity and look at middle east or north africa now

Where is the thriving ex slave?
absolute zero
No, the Greeks and Armenians could live relatively well in the Ottoman Empire and engage in business and trade as long as they paid taxes for religion. The main massacre and ethnic cleansing began after the 1908 coup of the Young Turks, who were ethnonationalists and secularists.

No, the Greeks and Armenians could live relatively well in the Ottoman Empire and engage in business and trade as long as they paid taxes for religion. The main massacre and ethnic cleansing began after the 1908 coup of the Young Turks, who were ethnonationalists and secularists.
The state of turkey is not good

Western part of turkey who are predominantly has TFR even below european countries while the eastern part mostly populated by kurds have fertility rates higher than turks.
Even worse 2 million kurds reside in the capital of turkey

Also there is 15 millions rafugees in Turkey right now

The state of turkey is not good

Western part of turkey who are predominantly has TFR even below european countries while the eastern part mostly populated by kurds have fertility rates higher than turks.
Even worse 2 million kurds reside in the capital of turkey

Also there is 15 millions rafugees in Turkey right now
For more than 100 years, secularism has been in Turkey, which was brutally imposed by Ataturk with fire and sword, severely punishing all those who resisted secularism.

For more than 100 years, secularism has been in Turkey, which was brutally imposed by Ataturk with fire and sword, severely punishing all those who resisted secularism.
He was like: See? I'm european! Like you guys! :soy:

Yeah true. Turkey is heavily liberalized by wannabe Western ataturk followers.
Karabuk university was the nail in the coffin

After the scandal there was no riot like in Britain
nothing

The turks just accepted it like a good fag

Erdogan is trying to reverse this.
Erdogan is a strange character. He seems to me to be a fake conservative, like Putin, when in fact he is only interested in power and stuffing the purse of his relatives and himself too. Erdogan is the first president of Turkey whose birth rate has fallen below 2 children per woman.

The only good thing that Turkey did with him was the creation of a military industrial complex, when the whole world knows the Turkish bayraktar drone.
Erdogan is trying to reverse this.

This actually brutal. All those foids and nigs should have been lashed 100 times and sent back to Africa. Proper Sharia would not allow this to happen.
Turkey turns out to be not a base either.

I would still be a permavirgin truecel

Erdogan is a strange character. He seems to me to be a fake conservative, like Putin, when in fact he is only interested in power and stuffing the purse of his relatives and himself too. Erdogan is the first president of Turkey whose birth rate has fallen below 2 children per woman.
The politics of the atatürk parties who were in charge before led to this.

Karabuk university was the nail in the coffin

After the scandal there was no riot like in Britain
nothing

The turks just accepted it like a good fag
He also turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque, like it was in the imperial times.

He also turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque, like it was in the imperial times.
So what? It's just an entourage for the masses, actually the same thing. Putin wants to be a tsar, he talks about family values, Orthodoxy, etc. But Russia ranks 4th in the world in divorce, and Russian women are whores.

So what? It's just an entourage for the masses, actually the same thing. Putin wants to be a tsar, he talks about family values, Orthodoxy, etc. But Russia ranks 4th in the world in divorce, and Russian women are whores.
It's a step against the cucked atatürk politics. He is not great, not even a good politician, but he mogs our european politicians by a lot, especially that blonde old witch in charge of the European Comision.