Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would IncelTears react to a guy getting harassed by a foid?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Title. What if a chad was constantly stalked by a foid and he told her to fuck off and that he was independent, how do you think IncelTears would react? My guess is that they would be like “omg how dare you bully that QWEEN who is entitled to you and your body? :soy::soy::soy:

When they inevitably screenshot this I’m sure the comments will be flooded with stuff like “both men and women are equal and nobody should be harassed :foidSoy:“ but I guarantee you that they would react different to a man rejecting a creepy foid

My guess is "I don't like this either! I'm not a hypocrite! I never said men couldn't be harassed! Nothing is my fault and all of your complaints are imaginary!"

My guess is "I don't like this either! I'm not a hypocrite! I never said men couldn't be harassed! Nothing is my fault and all of your complaints are imaginary!"
yeah exactly what I was thinking, they will just make up a bullshit answer like that and go back to oppressing men

they wouldn't give a fuck, and if they did it would be in favor of the foid

they wouldn't give a fuck, and if they did it would be in favor of the foid
They would but they’d bend it to paint the foid in a good light lmao