Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would girls react if I told them I'm a KHHDV?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I'm not talking about stacies but below average to a bit above average girls. How would they react?

I feel that many women are not even aware how many men are incel. Perhaps one might feel sorry enough for me that she wants to date/kiss me. Thoughts?

Probably not, but who knows. I’m only saying this because I se femoids say how they hate sex with virgins and stuff and most are materialistic and only care about gettingpumped by huge dicks

what's the D stand for

they'll probably laugh or if they are with friends or with chad they will act sympathetic to seem like good people

A. I don't think THAT many men are Incel.

B. I think it depends on your age. If you are still in school... college or otherwise, I think most below average to average girls would give you a chance if they thought you were attractive and just think you were shy or a late bloomer or something. However, if you are already in the job market they will think there is something wrong with you.

The key is that they have to find you attractive for this to be ok, but if they find you attractive they would date you either way.

Either they laugh or give you shit advice.

they will just give you bluepill advice and continue looking for Chads on Tinder. Just lol if you think you're getting any pity sex.

run the experiment tho. This could be interesting

in US, badly. in thailand, they try to comfort you and say its ok

I'm not talking about stacies but below average to a bit above average girls. How would they react?

I feel that many women are not even aware how many men are incel. Perhaps one might feel sorry enough for me that she wants to date/kiss me. Thoughts?
They already decided how to react when they saw your face

@NegroKing srsly what's the D stand for

they would be less disgusted if you told them you served jail time for pedophilia.

being a virgin is the worst thing you can be as a man, especially as you get older.

im sure thered be some girl who would feel sorry enough to date you, but she will cheat with a chad

I'm gonna start trying to get pity sex

Women don't like sexually unsuccesful men. They despise them.

A. I don't think THAT many men are Incel.

B. I think it depends on your age. If you are still in school... college or otherwise, I think most below average to average girls would give you a chance if they thought you were attractive and just think you were shy or a late bloomer or something. However, if you are already in the job market they will think there is something wrong with you.

Not well. Lie if you have t, assuming that you get the opportunity.

NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES tell women that you're a virgin, they will never be with you.

I never really believed that it would be such an off-putting thing but let me tell you a little story. My normie friend, 5.5-6/10 in looks, completely perfect guy, charming, NT, outgoing as fuck, never runs out of things to talk about. Motherfucker could act in a James Bond movie and not look out of place. How did he do? Never got laid, never got a girlfriend until he just completely lied to girls that he's not a virgin, he's been on "one night stands" and had "dates" jfl.

Met a girl after years of rejections, lied to her, and boom, he lost his virginity THAT fucking night. This was complete suicidefuel for me to hear, naturally, this motherfucker was the polar opposite of my personality, I mog him I think and I'm taller than him but even if this guy couldn't get a girlfriend with his GOD-TIER, charming personality and above average looks, it's completely over for most people on here. Run sociopath game and never look back tbh.

NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES tell women that you're a virgin, they will never be with you.
So much this. Virgin men are as repulsive to women as sluts are to men.

You're going to be clowned in the girls group chat and be meme'd.

I never really believed that it would be such an off-putting thing but let me tell you a little story. My normie friend, 5.5-6/10 in looks, completely perfect guy, charming, NT, outgoing as fuck, never runs out of things to talk about. Motherfucker could act in a James Bond movie and not look out of place. How did he do? Never got laid, never got a girlfriend until he just completely lied to girls that he's not a virgin, he's been on "one night stands" and had "dates" jfl.

Met a girl after years of rejections, lied to her, and boom, he lost his virginity THAT fucking night. This was complete suicidefuel for me to hear, naturally, this motherfucker was the polar opposite of my personality, I mog him I think and I'm taller than him but even if this guy couldn't get a girlfriend with his GOD-TIER, charming personality and above average looks, it's completely over for most people on here. Run sociopath game and never look back tbh.

Man, this is hurting me on so many levels. I think I might try telling an ugly girl just to see how she reacts. Too risky to try with any girl I like.