Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would describe your appearance in 1 short sentence?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I resemble a more ethnic looking Indian version of the poljak with a bit more rounder shorter face, reddish brown bumpy skin, and an ugly neck beard.
CD78629E 68A2 4772 A2AE 69EC27CAEBBA

I am Yanderedev's [UWSL]doppelgänger[/UWSL]
I resemble a more ethnic looking Indian version of the poljak with a bit more rounder shorter face, reddish brown bumpy skin, and an ugly neck beard.
View attachment 559725
Are you a high IQ phd pajeet?

I am an ugly, ethnic, subhuman, shit-skin, curry, black dog

Shitskin autistic turbomanlet.

i can describe it in one word - curry. that word speaks for itself.

Ugly and old.

5'8 bloated and deformed ricecel

Last edited:
i can describe it in one word - curry. that word speaks for itself.
Holy shit, this is brutal so many curries! why not go to pakistan instead?

A homeless arab werewolf civil rights activist who's also related to Jay-Z.

I am a short ethnicel.

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 20 51 08

Last edited:
Balding skinnycel with a face made only for the radio.

Product of a short mutt Nigra and a tall jogger, a mutant negroid monkey.

balding cumskin turbomanlet

Ugly alcoholic blackcel with subhuman genetics, health problems, and a small dick

Ethnic manlet soon to be baldcel

Good. But still ignored regardless.

I look like I'm here to fix your computer

unattractive autist with problems with back posture

Disgusting subhuman

• Short
  • Dark skinned
  • Average face (I think, might just be self deception)
  • Thin wrists and small hands (even a woman pointed that out, I didn't even think so before that day)
  • Small penis, 5 inches when erect (I didn't even get the one perk of being black so I don't think I have anything going for me)
  • I'm fucked
The only trait that I have of any use that I think will help me pull myself out of the gutter one day is my intelligence. But intelligence doesn't make women wet so it's useless when it comes to getting laid.

This is why I will never chase a relationship or companionship. I've accepted my lot in life, I know my stats. There's no point in me putting points into strength and learning weapon based skills when I was born as a mage class :feelskek:. At that point I'll just end up with an un-optimized shitty half assed version of a warrior class.

That's what's going to happen to a lot of incels who are chasing "ascension". All their base points are in intelligence and wisdom, but at each level up they keep pumping points into strength and agility, strapping on warrior armor, and trying to learn warrior skills, as if at the end of it all they'll somehow become a warrior class.

It doesn't work like that.

You know this is would make a good thread, think I'll post it lol.

Older than i really am

Nature's mistake.

• Short
  • Dark skinned
  • Average face (I think, might just be self deception)
  • Thin wrists and small hands (even a woman pointed that out, I didn't even think so before that day)
  • Small penis, 5 inches when erect (I didn't even get the one perk of being black so I don't think I have anything going for me)
  • I'm fucked

Should add, 'lacks reading comprehension'.

The thread said 'describe your appearance in a short sentence'. Not fucking bulletpoints.

Anyway.

"Sub three, gymaxxed, ethnic and manlet" for me.

Tall balding male with wide hips, narrow wrists, tiny mouth and eyes a butt chin and a large nose.

Balding guy with a decent shoulder width and a decent height and dick size(only good traits i have exept for balding:feelswhat:)But the bad ones:wide hips and fat thighs and ass. Fat and bloated. have tits. you can clearly tell i'm a smoker by looking at my face.My face completely lack sexual appeal.sand.

my face is similar to this guy, but i have a shit beard and my eyes are narrower.+ bags under my eyes:feelsUgh:

106698728 664800650773229 4902661757112619977 n

Last edited:
"Kind but not really part of the group" (as a highschool classmate of mine would so elegantly put it)