Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How World War 3 Will Benefit Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Imagine tomorrow the crisis in Ukraine escalates, Russia launches multiple nuclear weapons on populated Ukrainian regions, as it faces losing all its territorial gains and Putin faces losing power. As a result of this escalation, the US and European powers declare war against Russia. A mandatory draft is initiated for all biological males under the age of 35 in all European countries and the US. At the same time China invades Taiwan and North Korea invades South Korea. Iran attacks Saudi Arabia, the stage is set for a global war. With the US and European allies fighting against China, North Korea, Iran and Russia. The first thing that occurs is that all men are forced to enlist in their army and they are happy to take as many men as they can, in both combat and non-combat duties. Apart from receiving free food, housing and military training, there will be massive casualties mainly affecting average and above average looking men, since truly ugly men are still a minority. Also, it will be a great chance for suicidal men to be able to easily off themselves. After the conflict, deaths, permanent injuries, disfigurement, will all affect a significant minority of men who fought in the war. Ugly men will also have a chance to status maxx by becoming a war hero or skilled fighter, in an environment lacking females reducing the deviled horns effect. The results will be a more favorable male to female ratio, new advancements in reconstructive surgery and disability treatments due to significant amount of people wounded, a reduction of female hypergamy, and a better life quality due to greater supply than demand for jobs and resources. I assume such a massive conflict would also completely reform politics, our global economic system, reduction in discrimination and prejudice and create a human centric model which is focused on improving overall life quality in a sustainable manner rather than endless wealth increases for the elite.

That would be a significant event, yes, and would surely benefit us in the way of doing the things you say as well as alleviating things like overall hypergamy, foid entitlement and privilege, government willingness to partake or enable modern degeneracy; but for that to happen and transition to a utopia as you talk about, we would all first need to not be nuked to basic extinction first... :feelsUgh:

Also, it depends on the variables below if such dramatic changes are somewhat suppressed by the current elites in power. :feelssus:

The problem is the wealthy elites, bureaucrats, and shekel-hoarders with infinitely more of an advantage than us will assuredly continue to work against any type of subhuman revolution; also couple this with the majority of us simply rotting or wageslaving away without the time or motivation to commit to and organize such rebelling activities, and the changes of such a revolution happening are quite slim... :feelsjuice:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

Also, I doubt China would be focused on invading Taiwan once the war machine of the West starts up for Russia, and the presumable disastrous results of Ukraine's invasion if Russia needs to use nuclear weapons; however, I'm no expert. :feelsjuice:

we will all die that's how

Another potential for a baby boom post-war, perhaps, but however foids are still picky, and I think more of them may opt out being "lesbians" or "asexuals"

Cope thinking u would survive

Also, I doubt China would be focused on invading Taiwan once the war machine of the West starts up for Russia, and the presumable disastrous results of Ukraine's invasion if Russia needs to use nuclear weapons; however, I'm no expert. :feelsjuice:
Wouldn't it be the best time with US and western countries focused on Europe? Without US protection, they won't be able to stop China from annexing Taiwan

Wouldn't it be the best time with US and western countries focused on Europe? Without US protection, they won't be able to stop China from annexing Taiwan
I doubt all eyes wouldn't be on China as well, and the military would likely be well prepped for such a situation; it's hard to imagine China not balking at the possibility of widespread nuclear conflict. :feelshehe:

if a world war breaks out there won't be anyone or anything left on the planet

I hope your prediction come true.

Uncle death will lead all fellow senpai brocel

We will be metro 2033 maxing if ww3 breaks out. For a gun or some bullets you will be able to afford a pussy

I Will go full Jihadi in my military barracks (in ww3)

We will be metro 2033 maxing if ww3 breaks out. For a gun or some bullets you will be able to afford a pussy
I'd join underground caliphate, ngl (in metro 2023)

I'm too retarded to be in the army.

WW3 is a meme, elites will do anything to stop it from happening

I doubt all eyes wouldn't be on China as well, and the military would likely be well prepped for such a situation; it's hard to imagine China not balking at the possibility of widespread nuclear conflict. :feelshehe:
That's assuming the US is willing to go nuclear over Taiwan.

Another potential for a baby boom post-war, perhaps, but however foids are still picky, and I think more of them may opt out being "lesbians" or "asexuals"
Exactly. Once you have freedom you never want to settle.

That's assuming the US is willing to go nuclear over Taiwan.
I meant the already existing war that would be going on between Russia, who would have already used a nuclear weapon, and the West. :feelsjuice:

Anything that makes normalfags endure hardship will benefit us. Incels who still hold onto copes may suffer, but those of us at rock bottom have nothing to lose. Although I doubt the war will escalate to beyond Ukraine, it may cause immense damage to the global economy.

"I can't be military drafted myself, good luck patriot fighting on the front lines of World War III, I will make sure to comfort your sister, daughter, and hot cougar mother at home." -Signed by young male hopefuls everywhere.

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: