Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How wonderfull is to have good friend

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now imagine, if we still be friends with debil former "best friend", and I go cry for him about not geting matches on tinder with lithuanian girls

Expectation: "Stupid cunts for not wanting cultured man like you, fuck them, let's go to drink"

Reality: "Ha ha ha young girls do not want you, look at you, you old and ugly, how about you grow up, find job, mature serious woman, and be normal like me"

Okapisys Debilassuboba

tfu you on debil

i just checked it does mean "moron" like "debile" in french, damn the De Geso lore is expanding like crazy
wow thats pretty darn interesting tbh. I can understand what napolean is writing a bit better now.

Debil doesn't deserve the man of culture

Being normal=being a cuck tbh

For him you should date ugly femorloids

"Stupid cunts for not wanting cultured man like you, fuck them, let's go to drink"
"Ha ha ha young girls do not want you, look at you, you old and ugly, how about you grow up, find job, mature serious woman, and be normal like me"
Inglés 100

how old is that guy

I want to be your friend , but we're very far

That bitch looks like she fucked the entire population of Lithuania

That bitch looks like she fucked the entire population of Lithuania
JFL

Actually, she probably "sowed her wild oats" in Poland (Lithuanian foids know all about the Big Polish Cock) and then "settled down" in Lithuania for that beta cuckold.

Last edited:
jfl that roastie is old as fuck

No idea, i don't have any

Stupid goat fucker, that bitch looks 70 years old tbh. JFL, I would think you guys would be best friends :lul: :lul: :lul: He likes old used up trash and you like loli. Both of you are sick fucks :lul: