Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How women view BetaBux

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
Just look at the face of this asian midget when he hears his gf saying that shes only with him because he buys her stuff.
Its over for betabux

I feel sympathy for these betabux

Just look at the face of this asian midget when he hears his gf saying that shes only with him because he buys her stuff.
Its over for betabux

BetaBux not even once better go full incel than that

I would have legit called the bitch a fucking whore and left. And never let her back into the house.

I feel sympathy for these betabux

I don't. Anyone who doesn't live under a rock should know that betabuxxing isn't a viable strategy anymore and hasn't been for a long time. The ones I truly feel sorry for are older betas who signed up for betabuxxing right before the goalposts were shifted on them. A lot of them ended up getting divorced-raped and now spend their lives feeling sorry for themselves on mgtow.com and /r/mgtow.

BetaBux not even once better go full incel than that

yeah fk being a personal ATM while she cheats on you with Chad KEK

I would have legit called the bitch a fucking whore and left. And never let her back into the house.

Same, idont get why he didnt.

I don't. Anyone who doesn't live under a rock should know that betabuxxing isn't a viable strategy anymore and hasn't been for a long time. The ones I truly feel sorry for are older betas who signed up for betabuxxing right before the goalposts were shifted on them. A lot of them ended up getting divorced-raped and now spend their lives feeling sorry for themselves on mgtow.com and /r/mgtow.

mgtow is idd 50% betabux kek.
men sent their own way LuL