Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How Women Think About Dating Different Men

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Sub5 guy: That's not a human, it's a monster, I'd rather die than date that thing.

5/10 average guy: It might work but only if he's rich, well liked, charming, White, 6'0'+, and willing to treat me like the queen I am. Which means he will give me whatever I ask and never dare to leave me, not that he can, I am so generous for giving him a chance, maybe he might even earn a kiss. I still need a hunk on the side though.

6/10 guy: Indians and Asians don't go up that high, they look gross. But some Black and Hispanic guys look pretty good. He still needs to be tall and charming and likeable. I am not a slut, I wouldn't sleep with a guy on his first date. there has to be more chemistry, to build that we must spend a lot of quality romantic time together.

7/10 guy: Wow he looks pretty good. He still better be taller than me in heels. Just looking at him, makes me want to be with him. Imagine what all my girlfriends will feel, they will be so jealous.

8+/10 guy: OMG he's so hot. I am truly in love, I want him right now. I don't care what other people think, I am not a slut, all my friends would do the same. I'll do anything to get this guy. It doesn't matter who he is or what he does, he must be mine.

12/10 GigaChad: Omg, I can't stop my vaginal fluid that has been flowing continuously after seeing his face.

8+/10 guy: OMG he's so hot. I am truly in love, I want him right now. I don't care what other people think, I am not a slut, all my friends would do the same. I'll do anything to get this guy. It doesn't matter who he is or what he does, he must be mine.
"teehee I don't normally do this, but yes chad, you can anal me in the club bathroom"

9/10 sex in public right then and there.

Spot on analysis.

This is the reaction females give when they see hammy.

Perfectly accurate post, but over times those figures will be moving up and what foids would regard as not human -5/10 and below, will be even higher 6/10 and below.

yeah, but i would want to add they will cheat on 8/10 too and try to cuck him with other chads.

The neurological processes of a basic bitch perfectly formulated here. You must have been around many many women in your life.

The egg cells are only for a certain group of males. Anything outside that group is not and will never be a option.