Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How women see men of different ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Whites:

Blacks:

Latinos:

Arabs:

Asians:

Curries:

agree or disagree?

Attachments

• 1553189408841.png
    1553189408841.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
: feelkek:: feelkek:: feelkek:
Today I saw tourists currys in my city.

Foids literally dont see curries bro.

Strongly disagree. Cope if you think curries are not invisible to them

Did you accidentally get the Latino and white pictures mixed up? They both look white but the Latino one looks slightly whiter than the white one to me.

That's not about ethnicity. ONLY looks matter to foids :blackpill:

if the foid isnt racist, then yeah
Foids don't care about "racism", they only want to suck Chad's dick, regardless of his race. Especially in the (((liberal cucked west))). But they should do, meaning that every foid should stay to their own race only

Can't you just currymax by getting an arranged marriage with a 15yo jb? Like the deal @truefaithneworder should be accepting instead of posting here

Whites = Attractive, successful, top of the hierarchy
Curries = Smelly, short, hairy, high IQ, good for beta slavework while she sleeps around
Blacks = Unemployed, High T, Aggressive, probably a felon, Low IQ
Ricecels = Twinks, top tier betabuxxers, midgets, submissive, high IQ

Last edited:
Can't you just currymax by getting an arranged marriage with a 15yo jb? Like the deal @truefaithneworder should be accepting instead of posting here
My parents aren’t fond of cousin marriages.
Curries = Smelly, short, hairy, good for beta slavework while she sleeps around
Can’t curires in the West be seen as high IQ?

Yeah i meant to include that, Curries and asians are seen pretty similarly.
I wish I could be asian man. Then foids would just see me as a harmless little man instead of a disgusting monster

I wish I could be asian man. Then foids would just see me as a harmless little man instead of a disgusting monster
Just be east asian bro...I'd take being asian too man. Ricecels have good jawlines its just their eye areas, lack of forward facial growth, and autistic social skills that doom them

Last edited:
Just be east asian bro...I'd take being asian too man. Ricecels have good jawlines its just their eye areas, lack of forward facial growth, and autitistic social skills that doom them
Tell that to @Riceman

Curries = Smelly, short, hairy, high IQ, good for beta slavework while she sleeps around
it is really saddening how currycels are seen..

it is really saddening how currycels are seen..
most curries are familymaxxed (they have massive connected families meaning more resources) so they can at least arrange a betabux marriage. Whites and blacks usually separate from their families and have no support

most curries are familymaxxed (they have massive connected families meaning more resources) so they can at least arrange a betabux marriage. Whites and blacks usually separate from their families and have no support
Tbh I wanna go seperate ways as well. It’s less exhausting.

Tbh I wanna go seperate ways as well. It’s less exhausting.
Yeah im guessing they're constantly pushing expectations on you. A good friend of mine is a curry and its crazy how close he is to his extended family, but the amount of competition seems crazy

Yeah im guessing they're constantly pushing expectations on you. A good friend of mine is a curry and its crazy how close he is to his extended family, but the amount of competition seems crazy
Yeh man. I’ve also been very sheltered most of my life.