Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How women react to ugly vs good looking men.

Fuck this gay Earth.

They guy is clearly an evil rapist murderer mysgonynist :foidSoy: .

not all hERos wear capes

They guy is clearly an evil rapist murderer mysgonynist :foidSoy: .
I saw him for one picosecond and knew he posted on inkwell forums! :foidSoy: I don’t I ow why my last boyfriend who used to sometimes abuse me and call me worthless decided to cheat on me though! His personality always seemed perfect - Foid logic

"we are the empathetic gender!" :foidSoy:

How women react to me:

They don't. I don't exist for them.

I saw him for one picosecond and knew he posted on inkwell forums! :foidSoy: I don’t I ow why my last boyfriend who used to sometimes abuse me and call me worthless decided to cheat on me though! His personality always seemed perfect - Foid logic
Listen to your guts :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Personality detector never fails, except when it does.

Listen to your guts :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Personality detector never fails, except when it does.
Chevy gas gauges never fail either, until they do, lol. I just drove my gas guzzling Chevy truck for 300 miles, but I'm sure it's got plenty of gas because they gauge says it's full :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:! Meanwhile truck: Sputters for a minute. Foid: it's full of gas, the gauge is right you stupid enginecel, now run! Truck: stalls on highway in a dangerous spot. Foid, bUt wHy diD tHis HappEn?!! You had every warning sign you dumb bitch.

Chevy gas gauges never fail either, until they do, lol. I just drove my gas guzzling Chevy truck for 300 miles, but I'm sure it's got plenty of gas because they gauge says it's full :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:! Meanwhile truck: Sputters for a minute. Foid: it's full of gas, the gauge is right you stupid enginecel, now run! Truck: stalls on highway in a dangerous spot. Foid, bUt wHy diD tHis HappEn?!! You had every warning sign you dumb bitch.
Sorry brocel, i got zero knowledge on cars so i did not understand, over for me :feelskek:

Sorry brocel, i got zero knowledge on cars so i did not understand, over for me :feelskek:
Over for no car knowlegdecels, lmao. This is a thing though, and I bet many foids ran out of gas because of this. My old Camaro once said there was 3/4 tank after a lot of driving which I knew was false, so I went to fill it up. Tapped the guage before filling and it went right down to 1/4 of a tank of gas. Trust your logical knowledge, not gauges that seem like they are lying. Idiot foid would drive it till it ran out of gas

Over for no car knowlegdecels, lmao. This is a thing though, and I bet many foids ran out of gas because of this. My old Camaro once said there was 3/4 tank after a lot of driving which I knew was false, so I went to fill it up. Tapped the guage before filling and it went right down to 1/4 of a tank of gas. Trust your logical knowledge, not gauges that seem like they are lying. Idiot foid would drive it till it ran out of gas
Oh, i get it now. Thanks.

Oh, i get it now. Thanks.
No problem. Jfl, my grandpa's old V6 Chevy Impala had this issue too. Gas gauge broke and car wasn't worth putting a gauge in, so he just knew when to fill it by mileage.

Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner