Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Women React Differently To Handsome Guys And Ugly Guys

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Literally had to switch to duckgogo to get this information. Google is heavily censoring this.

IMG 2758
IMG 2760
IMG 2761
IMG 2763
IMG 2765
IMG 2766
IMG 2767
IMG 2768
IMG 2771
IMG 2775

How'd you reach 1,000 posts so fast Lebanesecel? You ever leave the house man?

Those comparisons are right on target.

Superficial cunts...MUCH more superficial than men yet the official politically correct narrative is that it's the opposite.

Attractive guys are funny.
Funny guys aren't attractive.

The last one cuts deep. Especially if the girl herself isn't a virgin.

There is literally no point in marrying a nonvirgin if you're a virgin. You're committing to a woman whose had cock in her mouth and the remnants of some guy's cum still in her filthy snatch.

Also note how "Opens the door for her" demonstrates how femoids use all possible benefits for them from the two: old patriarchy and modern femoidism. Disgusting smart cunts. There's always an exuse for them.

The last one cuts deep. Especially if the girl herself isn't a virgin.

There is literally no point in marrying a nonvirgin if you're a virgin. You're committing to a woman whose had cock in her mouth and the remnants of some guy's cum still in her filthy snatch.
Betabuxxing is the most cucked act on this earth. Imagine having the audacity to marry a heavily used up female in her 30s.

Lebanesecel is the first guy to postmog me in terms of time tbh. Other than Kointo I think.

Lebanesecel is the first guy to postmog me in terms of time tbh. Other than Kointo I think.
I fear for his health actually. I still think he's a shared account. No way one man could do this in just a few days. I'm lagging behind pretty bad and we joined at around the same time.

I fear for his health actually. I still think he's a shared account. No way one man could do this in just a few days. I'm lagging behind pretty bad and we joined at around the same time.
Well I have the third faster ascension ever here apparently and I could still be posting way more tbh. There were even some days in which I was absent from here.

I think he's just a NEET.