Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How women DESTROY Civilizations

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
I remember watching this video when I was bluepilled and brushed it off as nonsense, but looking back it all makes sense now. Oh how things have changed...

(Youtube removed the original video so I had to find it on vimeo)

Blackpigeon speaks was based in the begging, but after a while some whore was influencing the guy and he began to shill tradcuck bullshit. Based video, regardless.

foids ruin everything

ill give this a watch

Lol at the phrase ''Not all women are the same''. Stop explaining yourself for no reason. First he talks about the biology behind it, so scientifically and in fact all females are the same and yet he decided to disagree with his own statements a couple of seconds later on just because some females might listen to this video. Once again he confirms all by himself female privilege.
For example: The mass media loves to generalize when it is about men. So, we should do the same instead of retract. We should address the problem and its roots directly.

Lol at the phrase ''Not all women are the same''. Stop explaining yourself for no reason. First he talks about the biology behind it, so scientifically and in fact all females are the same and yet he decided to disagree with his own statements a couple of seconds later on just because some females might listen to this video. Once again he confirms all by himself female privilege.
For example: The mass media loves to generalize when it is about men. So, we should do the same instead of retract. We should address the problem and its roots directly.

When it comes to stuff like this people feel obligated to put out some weasel words, almost like they're apologizing, it's annoying

Just use inceldom to recruit for White Nationalism theory

Makes sense to me.

Blackpigeon speaks was based in the begging, but after a while some whore was influencing the guy and he began to shill tradcuck bullshit. Based video, regardless.
Lauren Southern

Islam is doomed.
BTW women are trash I'm every way possible.

The anti-SJW crew is still making money on YouTube?

The anti-SJW crew is still making money on YouTube?

They're pretty popular really. Every politically aware 15-year old boy or whoever loves these people.

This is definitely accurate