Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How women could prove us wrong

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
If they dated us.

Im serious, all of these women who hate us and shit only have to do one thing and encourage other women to do the same. That is dating men that ARE your looksmatch and giving the ugly guy a chance.

It’s so hilarious how women sit around bashing incels acting like they have no responsibility for ugly men who feel like this.

Just admit you’re a selfish hedonistic whore because that’s all you women are. Don’t insult me because youre too self absorbed to see the solution is right in front of you

Women's been debunked, and now there's nothing they can do to disprove they're shallow whores.

You aren't entitled to a relationship, sweetie. Now go groom yourself and get some confidence

You aren't entitled to a relationship, sweetie. Now go groom yourself and get some confidence
Slightly off-topic, but I really hate how much foids and normalfags use the term "entitled", entitled this entitled that. Wanting to be treated like a human being, wanting a minimum of respect=being "entitled"

Slightly off-topic, but I really hate how much foids and normalfags use the term "entitled", entitled this entitled that. Wanting to be treated like a human being, wanting a minimum of respect=being "entitled"
If anything, people here have low self-esteem and don't feel deserving of anything

They can't date you since your personalijaw and confiheight is not good enough

The foids saying that would have a stroke at the idea of dating an ugly man

If they dated us.

Im serious, all of these women who hate us and shit only have to do one thing and encourage other women to do the same. That is dating men that ARE your looksmatch and giving the ugly guy a chance.

It’s so hilarious how women sit around bashing incels acting like they have no responsibility for ugly men who feel like this.

Just admit you’re a selfish hedonistic whore because that’s all you women are. Don’t insult me because youre too self absorbed to see the solution is right in front of you
:yes: