Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How women can cheat with makeup

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
katrin7.png

And the piggy cried WHEE!! all the way home.

She's not even that ugly TBH, probably 6/10 if she hadn't defaced herself with all that CRAP. Why the fuck would you put that much effort into making yourself look as unattractive as possible? :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

women can gain at least 2/2.5 SMV points thanks to fakeup.

She's not even that ugly TBH, probably 6/10 if she hadn't defaced herself with all that CRAP. Why the fuck would you put that much effort into making yourself look as unattractive as possible? :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Because there's a direct correlation to a woman's perceived SMV and her ultimate success.

I have wondered that too...

of course. men don't give a fuck about a woman height
i meant if u can gain 2.5 points just from makeup, it means face is much more important than height be it male or female.

Makeup is a genetical scam. Women can trick Chads into thinking they have good genes.

I see this all the time like Kaley Cuoco who look hot and knows it but somehow they decide to get short hair making them less attractive I don´t fucking get it.

Nothing stopping us from doing it too tbh.

i meant if u can gain 2.5 points just from makeup, it means face is much more important than height be it male or female.
yeah I think so.
I also think that women don't gain smv points from heels.
they use them so they can reject a bigger amount of undesirable men

Women's height rarely matters to men
bro not only femoids can use makeup, if it was normal for men to use it too then implying makeup can atleast make u gain 2.5 smv its implying face>height.

Makeup aka fakeup should be banned tbh

ffs tattoos and that awful crap in their ears needs to stop to name a few.