Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How will you die?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
For me, either suicide or from a broken heart as many people are capable of dying of such things. If I don't ascend by 20, that's it

I want to die peacefully next to a woman who loves me, and my kids, in a beautiful field of plains with grass and flowers blooming, under the gleaming sunlight through the tree leaves. I feel the warmth of the sun and my family's love, and the smell of grass and fresh wind. I want to see my wife and kids' smile, knowing I lived a fulfilling life of awesome and happy memories.

But unfortunately, I am an insufferable and neurodivergent incel, so I will most likely die alone as I directly shoot my foramen magnum XD

Someone where I least expect it probably

suicide if things dont work out

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that I will die in combat but by some retard reason like a squad mate NDing and killing me. Not sure why since I am not planning on joining the military.

Death by swarm of 50 white knights

suicide or alone in my apartment from one of my many diseases.