Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How will i find a mexican toilet my age that isn’t already ran through in America?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Tell me how being a non chad, don’t make 600k a year, and don’t have a good physique.

@Sneir

you can't, it's ogre for you

You don't need to be a Chad, only around normie level, to get a foid; unfortunately, if you're sub 5 and aren't in such a community in that arranged marriages and foids being in such a conservative culture that they don't have such extreme revulsion to subhumans, it's most likely over for you... :feelsugh:

The type of foid you talk about is even rarer, perhaps making up a very minuscule part of the Mexican population only reserved for a man their parents pick out as most preferable; the vast majority of your foids follows the usual tenets of hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and Chad-worshipping. :feelsclown:

Ok who’s the bald ass nigga who said i had a small peepee? I’m finding u bitch foid