Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How will China solve its birth rates problem?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
The Chinese Communists are hell-bent on becoming the world’s biggest economy.

However, for this to happen they need a young and productive population.

But the recent census has shown that China is aging quickly.

This is why the regime has just announced its new three-child-policy.

However, experts say that this will not motivate the people (meaning women) to have more children, because they are used to the previous one (or no)- child policy.

Right now the Chinese Government is trying to incentives women to have more children with various financial benefits.

But as any scholar of the blackpill will tell you: This will have little to no effect. The male/female ration of china is totally fucked and that is why women can indulge in rampant hypergamy (just look at the divorce rates, lol) and don’t even think about settling and having children before they are 50 or something.

So what do you think the Communists will do when they finally realize this?
Will they just cuck out and accept economic stagnation because women don’t want to get preg?
Or will they do something based?

After all, China does not really give a fuck about women beyond their economic potential. They turn a blind eye to the massive human (female) trafficking in their midst.

I’m really looking forward to see what will happen in China.

draft Uyghur foids as government-furnished uteruses for Han men

china is not communist

By releasing a virus that makes foids more horny and receptive to impregnation

The west is far more underpopulated and has more birthrate problems than China ever will, in fact there really isn't much of a comparison to be made. Since China has a much larger population it's demographic problems will normalize overtime, versus the west that refuses to even acknowledge its own problems out of hysterical political correctness where it instead imports foreigners from all over the world in population replacement. We really have no right to criticize China given our own massive failure, hysterics, and overall incompetence.

Last edited:
I watched one video of Chink women asking for guys that are at least 180 cm tall.

I wouldn't be too concerned with female preference though. The government can brainwash people into doing almost anything. Just look at covid restrictions.

I guess they will invite lots of jbws from the collapsing west. :feelskek:

I guess they will invite lots of jbws from the collapsing west. :feelskek:
Doubtful, the only thing that is more racist and xenophobic than us White Europeans are Asians especially the ethnically Han Chinese. They'll never go for that.

Last edited:
China fertility rate: 1.69
USA Non-Hispanic Whites: 1.64
Europe non-muslim: 1.55
Japan: 1.37
Korea: 1.09
Niger: 6.69

China doesnot have massive human trafficking,in fact it probably is one of the safest nations for foids

Africa posed to out breed the entire world because of western sexual hypergamy, truly a fucked up world. Trying to wrap my head around a future world where half is Asian and the other is African where there are stories of an extinct race of people known as White Europeans that use to exist until White cunts thought to themselves that western civilization was no longer worth preserving where they stopped having children altogether. Should make an interesting future historical addition assuming the world survives that long as it is now.

that is not true anymore
China total fertility rate in 2019 is 1.41
in 2020 is 1.3
in 2020 only 12 million babies were born

that is not true anymore
China total fertility rate in 2019 is 1.41
in 2020 is 1.3
in 2020 only 12 million babies were born
It's not the fertility rate so much as your already exceedingly large population, I believe China still retains having the largest population of the entire world with India coming into a close second. All of that versus the west where it is impolitically correct to encourage White European foids to reproduce because of "muh female liberation" where instead we import people from all around the world for their lack of family creation. You guys in China will be just fine, it is us in the west that are truly fucked metaphorically speaking.

Last edited:
Since China has a much larger population it's demographic problems will normalize overtime,
Don’t you think the problem will persist even if the male/female ration normalizes… like it does in western countries?

I watched one video of Chink women asking for guys that are at least 180 cm tall.

I wouldn't be too concerned with female preference though. The government can brainwash people into doing almost anything. Just look at covid restrictions.
Lol, I have seen this too. The men have to compete in so called marriage-markets, it’s totally embarrassing.

Doubtful, the only thing that is more racist and xenophobic than us White Europeans are Asians especially the ethnically Han Chinese. They'll never go for that.
AFIK, they are only racists towards Blacks and Arabs but not towards whites?

Yea, but western nations have already “given up” while China is still trying to persist long-term. That is why they try to solve the problem somehow.

China doesnot have massive human trafficking,in fact it probably is one of the safest nations for foids
I should have been more clear: China turns a blind eye towards the sex-trafficking from other Asian countries into China.

It's not the fertility rate so much as your already exceedingly large population, I believe China still retains having the largest population of the entire world with India coming into a close second. All of that versus the west where it is impolitically correct to encourage White European foids to reproduce because of "muh female liberation" where instead we import people from all around the world for their lack of family creation. You guys in China will be just fine, it is us in the west that are truly fucked metaphorically speaking.
yes, west is too cucked.
this world will eventually belong to africans, muslim and curries

Don’t you think the problem will persist even if the male/female ration normalizes… like it does in western countries?

Lol, I have seen this too. The men have to compete in so called marriage-markets, it’s totally embarrassing.

Yea, but western nations have already “given up” while China is still trying to persist long-term. That is why they try to solve the problem somehow.

I should have been more clear: China turns a blind eye towards the sex-trafficking from other Asian countries into China.
A population normalizing an imbalance is far more easier when they're overpopulated because of population outflows, it is a lot harder to normalize a population imbalance when you're underpopulated. [Which is why the western (((elites))) have purely opted for foreign imports via population replacement going as far as declaring outright war against White European identity supporters politically who resist.]

In their mind, the only way to compete against the much larger population of Asia is foreign importation via global immigration open borders caring not of racial or ethnic balkanization in the whole horrifying process.
yes, west is too cucked.
Africans, Curries, and Asians basically if political correctness destroys the west as it does now.

What I was basically getting at is that China doesn't have the hysteria of political correctness or racial equality as the west does where for them race and ethnicity is an intrinsic part of their largely already homogenous society, moreover, they don't see racial assimilation or inter breeding as a virtue like our western delusionals do.

Last edited:
A population normalizing an imbalance is far more easier when they're overpopulated because of population outflows, it is a lot harder to normalize a population imbalance when you're underpopulated.

I get that Chinas population will slowly return to a 50/50 male/female ration but then what? Will Chinese women decide to have the 2.1 Children necessary to sustain the population? I doubt it.

That’s why:

And curries will be the next to kick the bucket because they are eating up western values.

Last edited:
I get that Chinas population will slowly return to a 50/50 male/female ration but then what? Will Chinese women decide to have the 2.1 Children necessary to sustain the population? I doubt it.

That’s why:
Maybe they will, maybe not, who knows. They're still in a much better position concerning population demographics than the west will ever be. I'm still astonished by my nation of the United States talking about military conflict with China, anybody that lives in the United States knows just by living here that literally half of our population are aged 40+.

You might as well call a majority of the United States population a fucking senior retirement community or nursing home where twenty years from now half our population will resemble a hospice center, but somehow our current American population of senior geriatrics is going to seek military conflict with China. It's laughable really and quite absurd.

Last edited:
future belong to curries,in 2050 they will be the most populous country and have a far younger demography than west and China,it will become dominant power:feelsaww:
lifefuel for curries

future belong to curries,in 2050 they will be the most populous country and have a far younger demography than west and China,it will become dominant power:feelsaww:
lifefuel for curries
Curries will go the way of the west.

lifefuel for curries
Would be interesting, all jokes aside from poos in the loos, India is a pretty based nation with an equally ancient history to China.

Maybe they will, maybe not, who knows. They're still in a much better position concerning population demographics than the west will ever be.

Would be interesting, all jokes aside from poos in the loos, India is a pretty based nation with an equally ancient history to China.

China and India will not survive long-term because they make the same fundamental mistake as the western nations have done: Giving reproductive freedom to women.

Their currently higher populations just mean that they have more time to rectify this mistake somehow.

Last edited:
China and India will not survive long-term because they make the same fundamental mistake as the western nations have done: Giving reproductive freedom to women.
Yes, but we're already seeing a backlash against that by men everywhere, not just restricted in the west as the state sponsored corporate media falsely claims, but instead from all over the world. I think the astonishing thing about joining this forum for me has been just how many of us exist from all over the world, it's been very enlightening showing that inceldom isn't purely a western social phenomena only. There's going to be severe consequences of isolating and forcing sexual celibacy on the majority of men all over the world, we're simply not hardwired as a gender or even as a species to be this way in living. They're basically opening the door to revolution, social unrest, or radicalization by a majority of men around the world by doing so which will undoubtedly make societies everywhere very socially destabilized. I cannot for the life of me understand their logic or reasoning doing all of this because purely from a historical standpoint making a large male population angry is not a happy recipe for social stability at all. I get that they believe in global overpopulation where they're all about depopulation worldwide but they've really outplayed themselves by creating majority male resentment worldwide. It just baffles my mind really what goes on in the crazy minds of what passes as the global elite these days.

Last edited:
Nothing, Japan and South Korea have it worse but there is nothing based happening they just cope and silently going extinct

Yes, but we're already seeing a backlash against that by men everywhere, not just restricted in the west as the state sponsored corporate media falsely claims, but instead from all over the world. I think the astonishing thing about joining this forum for me has been just how many of us exist from all over the world, it's been very enlightening showing that inceldom isn't purely a western social phenomena only. There's going to be severe consequences of isolating and forcing sexual celibacy on the majority of men all over the world, we're simply not hardwired as a gender or even as a species to be this way in living. They're basically opening the door to revolution, social unrest, or radicalization by a majority of men around the world by doing so which will undoubtedly make societies everywhere very socially destabilized. I cannot for the life of me understand their logic or reasoning doing all of this because purely from a historical standpoint making a large male population angry is not a happy recipe for social stability at all. I get that they believe in global overpopulation where they're all about depopulation worldwide but they've really outplayed themselves by creating majority male resentment worldwide. It just baffles my mind really what goes on in the crazy minds of what passes as the global elite these days.
I really hope this backlash will result in a true patriarchy or the outright replacement of women with more reliably technology.

Certain right-wing conspiracy theorists would say the (((elites))) try to destroy western societies (through low birthrates or destabilisation) and replace them with an easy to control (because low IQ) mulatto slave caste.

I really hope this backlash will result in a true patriarchy or the outright replacement of women with more reliably technology.

Certain right-wing conspiracy theorists would say the (((elites))) try to destroy western societies (through low birthrates or destabilisation) and replace them with an easy to control (because low IQ) mulatto slave caste.
The average fertility rate of American Jewish women is 1.4 children per household, and half of the degenerate nihilistic liberal jewish women intermarry:feelsLSD:

There's certainly an I.Q. component, I'm one of the few oldies here who remembers what life was like pre-internet, what I've noticed from the beginning of the internet era to now is the complete drop of I.Q. all across the board with everybody where now corporations with intelligence agencies create the news for general consumption 24/7 digitally where everybody accepts it merely as pure fact without question. I've also noticed the lack of critical thinking skills as well, it's almost like with the introduction of the internet, social media, and largely now our completely digital cyber lives has somehow manifested in massive cognitive decline. I'm sure beyond social conditioning or engineering there's probably a genetic component as well concerning your remark of the perfect docile interracially mixed slave caste as well, it certainly seems like a pet ambition of theirs for sure.

I'm actually quite alarmed in the drop of overall intelligence in a majority of people anymore, and of course they have complete control of the world because a majority of people are ignorant being easily susceptible to mental manipulation.

I think we're going to see a return to more patriarchal norms but only after this feminist quasi Marxist matriarchal society destroys itself first. [And it will especially given its constant hostility towards the majority of men.]

Before the return to patriarchal norms however I see revolution and insurrection in the west along with much the rest of the world as well. As for technology I still maintain my stance that technological industrial society is doomed, I'm the direct opposite of transhumanism in that I favor biology, ecology, or nature. I have no faith in technological fantasies.

Last edited:
There's certainly an I.Q. component, I'm one of the few oldies here who remembers what life was like pre-internet, what I've noticed from the beginning of the internet era to now is the complete drop of I.Q. all across the board with everybody where now corporations with intelligence agencies create the news for general consumption 24/7 digitally where everybody accepts it merely as pure fact without question. I've also noticed the lack of critical thinking skills as well, it's almost like with the introduction of the internet, social media, and largely now our completely digital cyber lives has somehow manifested in massive cognitive decline. I'm sure beyond social conditioning or engineering there's probably a genetic component as well concerning your remark of the perfect docile interracially mixed slave caste as well, it certainly seems like a pet ambition of theirs for sure.

I'm actually quite alarmed in the drop of overall intelligence in a majority of people anymore, and of course they have complete control of the world because a majority of people are ignorant being easily susceptible to mental manipulation.

There are probably many reasons for the IQ drop you described:
-easier accessibility of the internet for the stupid masses
-micro plastic in the food
-hormones in the water
-no selective pressure for intelligence (quite the opposite because of welfare state)
-equal-outcome-based schooling instead of excellence-based schooling
-technology does a lot of our thinking for us

But genetics is the biggest factor. Just like height or skin colour, Intelligence it is just not distributed equally among the human population. It is quite rare actually, and to preserve it some forms eugenics is necessary.

I think we're going to see a return to more patriarchal norms but only after this feminist quasi Marxist matriarchal society destroys itself first. [And it will especially given its constant hostility towards the majority of men.]

Before the return to patriarchal norms however I see revolution and insurrection in the west along with much the rest of the world as well. As for technology I still maintain my stance that technological industrial society is doomed, I'm the direct opposite of transhumanism in that I favor biology, ecology, or nature. I have no faith in technological fantasies.
I also belief this, but the question is which men will reinstate a patriarchy in the west:
Based white men or the hordes of Africans and Muslims who managed to overrun/outbreed them?

The problem is that we are essentially still primitive apes who somehow manged to get our hand on smartphones and social media. When our technology develops faster than our nature, disaster is more likely.

However, a technological replacement of women/reproduction would give us (as western society) the much needed time to develop our own nature without regressing in a new dark age.

There are probably many reasons for the IQ drop you described:
-easier accessibility of the internet for the stupid masses
-micro plastic in the food
-hormones in the water
-no selective pressure for intelligence (quite the opposite because of welfare state)
-equal-outcome-based schooling instead of excellence-based schooling
-technology does a lot of our thinking for us

But genetics is the biggest factor. Just like height or skin colour, Intelligence it is just not distributed equally among the human population. It is quite rare actually, and to preserve it some forms eugenics is necessary.

I also belief this, but the question is which men will reinstate a patriarchy in the west:
Based white men or the hordes of Africans and Muslims who managed to overrun/outbreed them?

The problem is that we are essentially still primitive apes who somehow manged to get our hand on smartphones and social media. When our technology develops faster than our nature, disaster is more likely.

However, a technological replacement of women/reproduction would give us (as western society) the much needed time to develop our own nature without regressing in a new dark age.
Yes, those are excellent points for reasons of I.Q. drop and cognitive mental decline overall.

Genetics can be a factor for intelligence perhaps, although I do subscribe to the notion that there are different kinds of intelligences as well where not everything is always so cut and dry. I like to think different races and ethnicities have different kinds of intelligences or things they're good at doing.

While I do believe in racial segregation and cultural racial identity I ultimately don't believe any race or ethnicity is superior to one another. For me it is about survival and preservation of cultural identity on a racial or ethnic tribal level as human beings are tribalistic. I don't hate anybody specifically really. [Other than Jews who I make an exception for.]

Patriarchy in the west will be reestablished either two ways, either by a White male revolt of what otherwise is a people who have had our entire identity, culture, and history stripped from us in the last seventy years, or, White Europeans go extinct to which other races of men that replace us in population reestablish it for themselves upon the ruins we leave behind. It's a sad outlook but that is the fate of us White Europeans currently, we either rebuild and survive for ourselves, or we surrender everything only to die forever off the face of this earth.

Yes on all accounts of technology developing faster than our nature, but the pessimist and cynic in me says human nature is an intrinsic constant incapable of changing even in environments where technology rapidly does.

I believe we will regress in a kind of global dark age or era where it will last a hundred years if not indefinitely when it transpires, I just don't see your global technological renaissance ever taking place and growing wings to lift off.

Last edited:
If they imported 100 million white men the birth rate would jump up immediately. Considering how cucked the Chinese government is they're probably actually considering this :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Genetics can be a factor for intelligence perhaps, although I do subscribe to the notion that there are different kinds of intelligences as well where not everything is always so cut and dry. I like to think different races and ethnicities have different kinds of intelligences or things they're good at doing.

While I do believe in racial segregation and cultural racial identity I ultimately don't believe any race or ethnicity is superior to one another. For me it is about survival and preservation of cultural identity on a racial or ethnic tribal level as human beings are tribalistic. I don't hate anybody specifically really. [Other than Jews who I make an exception for.]
I’m very careful with the notion that there are different kinds of intelligence, because I know this idea only from the bulshit-“everybody is special”-narrative that is currently pushed.

If there are different kinds of intelligence, whey are probably closely related. I just don’t believe that there are manyy retards who can’t tie their shoes but are somehow super talented in math.

Superiority is depended on the context. I think it is obvious that Whites and Asians are superior in the context of general intelligence. Blacks are evidently better (on average) in running and jumping. (which is almost totally useless in a modern society)

I don’t even have a problem with Jews (unless the start moaning about the shoacaust, which they do often). The problem comes more from rich elites in general (of which Jews are a disproportional huge part).

Patriarchy in the west will be reestablished either two ways, either by a White male revolt of what otherwise is a people who have had our entire identity, culture, and history stripped from us in the last seventy years, or, White Europeans go extinct to which other races of men that replace us in population reestablish it for themselves upon the ruins we leave behind. It's a sad outlook but that is the fate of us White Europeans currently, we either rebuild and survive for ourselves, or we surrender everything only to die forever off the face of this earth.

Yes on all accounts of technology developing faster than our nature, but the pessimist and cynic in me says human nature is an intrinsic constant incapable of changing even in environments where technology rapidly does.

I believe we will regress in a kind of global dark age or era where it will last a hundred years if not indefinitely when it transpires, I just don't see your global technological renaissance ever taking place and growing wings to lift off.
As sad as it is, if whites don’t even have the will to preserve their own culture and identity, they deserve to be replaced.

With the way things are going, it is actually possible for the elites to piss of to Mars before this happens.

If they imported 100 million white men the birth rate would jump up immediately. Considering how cucked the Chinese government is they're probably actually considering this :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yes and 20 years later the world will burn with 100 millions ERs.

Kill the boys instead of the girls

They cant. Our environment becoming more and more hostile towards human reproduction. Land is less fertile > Produces foods with missing minerals/ingredients > We eat shit food > We are infertile

I hope China has less population,so less labor,less competition
better less than 1 billion

Last edited:
I just don’t believe that there are manyy retards who can’t tie their shoes but are somehow super talented in math.
This is typical with autistics, who are retarded socially and in motor skills but have redeeming aspects in intelligence. In my case, it's not math but language.

The point @MarquisDeSade is making is that peoples are adapted to their ancestral environments, and this is what constitutes intelligence in large part (not to speak of culture).

I hope they get looser with immigration and passports

This is typical with autistics, who are retarded socially and in motor skills but have redeeming aspects in intelligence. In my case, it's not math but language.

The point @MarquisDeSade is making is that peoples are adapted to their ancestral environments, and this is what constitutes intelligence in large part (not to speak of culture).
Yes.

I was under the impression that this is only the case with roughly 10% of autists… the rest is just completely fucked.

Ok, but I think I have a more general concept of “Intelligence”.