Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How whites used to dress

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2MiddleEast4you/comments/on3qiq/england_2023_when_they_lose_against_pakistan/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Back when whites were still civilized and not super jewish cocksucking homosexuals.

The women wore shawls over theird heads to block dust and for modesty. No booty shorts, no whore summer dresses, no (((fakeup))), not revealing belly button.

What's funny many low IQ euro cuck conservatives hate on muslims for forcing foids to dress like this when their own ancestors dressed like this merely a century or two ago.

What's funny many low IQ euro cuck conservatives hate on muslims for forcing foids to dress like this when their own ancestors dressed like this merely a century or two ago.
White “conservatives” are just controlled opposition

@wereqryan look how far the whites have fallen. Legit insane how influential and impactful Jews and liberal cucks have been. They have turned modest civilized societies into degenerate lands rife with stds and degeneracy in less than a century.

Can't believe how far whites have fallen, they used to be so based. I wonder what happened.

White “conservatives” are just controlled opposition
Insane how Jews with such pitiful numbers were able to brainwash billions into following their degenerate ideology under the guise of freedom.

Most people want to look trashiest possible, especially females. Im not one to talk about fashion i wear hoodie and cargo pants most of the time but modern people really dress like a clowns.

i respect my brown niggas but those Muslim copers need to pipe the fuck down :feelshaha: they'll be the same ones to cry when shit breaks down in Europe and whites won't be forced by law to let their women be raped by shitskins

Can't believe how far whites have fallen, they used to be so based. I wonder what happened.
would be funny seeing how whites from those days would react to seeing their degenerate whoremonger faggot homosexual progeny.
i respect my brown niggas but those Muslim copers need to pipe the fuck down :feelshaha: they'll be the same ones to cry when shit breaks down in Europe and whites won't be forced by law to let their women be raped by shitskins
I am not Muslim anymore but white cucks who hate on muslims for foids suffering enrage me to no end. Many reasons to hate on Islam but oppression of women isn't one of them. The 5 times a day prayer was far far worse issue for me.

The emancipation and integration of Jews happened.

Muslim-Aryan alliance against the decaying West :dab::dab::dab:

Muslim-Aryan alliance against the decaying West :dab::dab::dab:
View attachment 469221
View attachment 469222
Interestingly enough some of the early church fathers essentially wanted the Burkha

"It is prohibited to expose the ankle ... it has also been enjoined that the head should be veiled and the face covered; for it is a wicked thing for beauty to be a snare to men. Nor is it seemly for a woman to wish to make herself conspicuous, by using a purple veil"

-Clement of Alexandria, The Instructor, Chapter 11

I am not Muslim anymore but white cucks who hate on muslims for foids suffering enrage me to no end. Many reasons to hate on Islam but oppression of women isn't one of them. The 5 times a day prayer was far far worse issue for me.
Yep white nationalists are cucked when it comes to women. Not sure why this is, probably because they don’t want to be associated with Islam (they think arabs are always in the wrong).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2MiddleEast4you/comments/on3qiq/england_2023_when_they_lose_against_pakistan/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Back when whites were still civilized and not super jewish cocksucking homosexuals.

The women wore shawls over theird heads to block dust and for modesty. No booty shorts, no whore summer dresses, no (((fakeup))), not revealing belly button.

Only low IQ boomertards hate Islam for what it is and despise other cultures in condescending ways (except American Black culture and modern white culture - which are synonyms btw). Conservatards are just seething for failing to conserve anything.

Insane how Jews with such pitiful numbers were able to brainwash billions into following their degenerate ideology under the guise of freedom.
The seed of satan grows slowly. I bet my ass if the story was true. It took satan DECADES to trick cuckadam and his whore outta heaven.

Images 3

Freedom is the greatest lie told by jews. Islam means submission and submission does not equate to opression. It was that moment when jews equated submission to opression that the world truly lost. Freedom leads to nothing but irresponsibility . Something that can only lead to to dire consequences.

I'm not saying religion is real. But if I was satan and i was doomed to eternal hell and wanted many humans to burn with me. Then I'll use (God's chosen) jews to lead everyone astray and make them follow me by giving them empty promises of eternal happiness and freedom. so in short , I'll simply keep on doing what I'm doing with the help of my followers (jews)

Just my thoughts. :feelsmage:

Mens fashion is somewhat covered, it's women fashion thats the problem

It's ragefuel because look at how comfortable and not gay the men's pants are. Now it's just skinny jeans only in every fucking store. Even the sweatpants are skinny only. :feelsree::feelsree:

It's ragefuel because look at how comfortable and not gay the men's pants are. Now it's just skinny jeans only in every fucking store. Even the sweatpants are skinny only. :feelsree::feelsree:
Legit it's worse if your wide frame manlet too. Only shitty tight faggy clothes available. Everything is fucked.

The collapse of sjw is inevitable in fact it symbolizes the end of a civilization
Shiet i want to download this video without having to click in cuckdit

Last edited:
They had based dress in Denmark as well.

477DF7C9 9A48 4999 94D3 852E60B2AC84

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back