Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How well do you sleep?

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I'm lucky to have a regular sleep cycle and almost always reach my daily eight hours but from the conversations I read it seems many users don't. How's your sleep cycle? Do you sleep well? Do you sleep long?

It's almost 1 and I'm not going to sleep for another 3 hours.
How well do you think I sleep?

It's almost 1 and I'm not going to sleep for another 3 hours.
How well do you think I sleep?
Very well, but fill me in if I guess wrong.

I sleep like shit, since as far as I can remember. I’m lucky to get 8 hours one night. I am usually too tired to do anything.

If it wasn't for Ambien, I would stay up for days.

If you want a normal sleep cycle, exercise a lot and don't eat shit food, it's quite simple

every time i sleep i wake up feeling like a giga truecel zombie (i am), so i try my hardest to stay awake as long as possible (3am currently)

I have insomnia and feel tired all day

If you want a normal sleep cycle, exercise a lot and don't eat shit food, it's quite simple

Cope I’m gymmaxxed and eat healthy, and still supplement micronutrients. Also all my screens have a blue light filter, I don’t own a cellphone.

Inceldom keeps me awake.

Don't gymmaxx, bro, go exert yourself outside

I used to go to bed at 3-4am, sleep for 8-9 hours and wake up exhausted

About a month ago I got sick and started going to bed at around midnight. It didn't eliminate my lack of energy, anxiety, etc. But I do feel a little bit better nowadays.

Every now and then I stay up late until 2-3am and it makes me feel noticeably worse, so I think everyone should strive to get good quality sleep. It takes little effort and should make you feel less miserable